sunfire parts for sale! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sunfire parts for sale!
Monday, February 25, 2008 7:59 PM
Ok to make this short somebody smashed into me tonight and did the whole front end in pretty good most of the engine looks fine it still runs but i have yet to look into that any deeper as of right now. Oh and it's a 1997 2 dr. with about 140k miles on it, just had the tranny rebuilt, still has Z24 wheels painted black w/ new pirellis, tint, clear corners, etc. any ?'s ask away.

The Damage:
-hood
-front bumper
-left front fender
-right front fender
-left door
Anything else is up for grabs let me know.

Re: sunfire parts for sale!
Monday, February 25, 2008 8:21 PM
this aint a for sale forum

search the classifieds

Monday, February 25, 2008 9:12 PM
My bad I didn't notice what forum i was in. I've got too many different windows open on my screen right now and moderators please move if necessary.

Monday, February 25, 2008 11:26 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(™)]this aint a for sale forum

search the classifieds

your regional forum is somewhere where you can put stuff up for sale, if not read the rest of the posts on this page. usually you sell stuff faster because alot of the times no shipping is needed!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:36 PM
How much are you wanting for the rims and tires?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:57 PM
rims are in great condition and the pirellis are pretty much brand new and am trying to get 350-400 for the set but am willing to negotiate if serious about buying. E-mail me if interested at gettoskater420@aol.com (don't mind the screen name it's not mine)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:52 AM
bump*

Thursday, February 28, 2008 4:08 PM
Ok now that I've gotten things straightened out with the insurance company and all that good stuffs I've decided I'm willing to let the entire car go for cheap. It would be a great parts car! No reasonable offers refused! Anybody interested let me know.

Sunday, March 02, 2008 11:41 AM
post some pictures of the car i may be interested

hop on in i've got a J

Sunday, March 02, 2008 6:46 PM
wow..sense its green umm i could work with that.. about how much for the right front panel and door?? oh and do u have a motor for the drivers side window?/

Friday, March 07, 2008 9:07 PM
I need a lot of parts. It might be easier for me to buy the whole car. how much for the entire interior, the fender liners, and the hood latch wire?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:13 PM
Hey guys sorry I havn't been able to respond in a while I've had an extremely busy year so far but I found a good friend that bought the whole car from me as a parts car for his cavi but I'm pretty sure he's gunna junk the rest of the car once he's done with it but if anybody really really needs something off it just e-mail me and I can try and grab it off it before it's junked. And again sorry for any inconveniences. Later!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:16 PM
Oh and I figured I'd let yu guys see my new project I just picked up! So from one great experience to the next!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search