random parts for sale, some ecotec / come look!!!!!!!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
random parts for sale, some ecotec / come look!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:28 PM
Whats up guys i've got quite a few parts for sale. Ive got a mint set of 95-up Vibrant front and rear set of strut bars which are polished aluminum. I am asking $75 on the set of strut bars. I also have a Greddy type RS BOV that is in really great shape I am asking $150 for it. I also have a matrix Chrome fire extinquisher that has never been used, had to have it at the track due to me having nitrous, I am asking $60 on it. I aslo have a full battery relocation kit, which includes everything needed for installation, side post terminals, copper leads, wire, battery cut off switch, and box. I am asking $50 on it. All you need to do is just install it comes with everything. I also have a 2.5" magnaflow highflow catalatic converter that has about 10k miles on it I am asking $40 on it. I also have a t3/t4 turbonetics 57 trim turbo with a stage 3 shaft upgrade and 360 degree thrust bearing. It has about 20k miles on it, and needs a new seal. I ran 15 psi on my ecotec with it no prob just the seal went out and started burning oil at the time I parted the car out. I am asking $350 on it. If you want ne pictures or questions about anything feel free to contact me at csweeney2005@hotmail.com I sold Vincent Morris most of my old turbo setup so I think he could vouch for me on his products recieved.

Re: random parts for sale, some ecotec / come look!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 1:43 PM
Interested in the battery relocation kit, pm sent.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 2:39 PM
interested in catalytic conv.. pm sent !!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 3:14 PM
great friend and great seller... nice items as well

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:08 PM
Bump for great parts. and a great guy to deal with. EVERYTHING I got from him was packaged REAL well.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 2:38 PM
pics of the relocation kit?

I will buy it if I like what I see

Saturday, February 16, 2008 4:26 PM
Would you split up the strut bars?

Saturday, February 16, 2008 7:31 PM
would help to read if it was listed and not in 1 entirely long paragraph.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search