FS: RKSport '03-'05 Sunfire Streetfire bodykit - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: RKSport '03-'05 Sunfire Streetfire bodykit
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 1:06 PM
Just realized this is STILL sitting in my buddy Nick's shed so I figured I'd toss it up on here for him.

-Example of kit shown here.
-PICKUP only, item is located in Hartford, MI 49057, may drive up to a certain distance if needed.
-Complete kit, no damage, for some dumb reason it's rattle canned some halfass aluminum color so it needs prep work for paint, he was either drunk or is mildly retarded.
-this kit was on Andy Brooks' Sunfire, so if you love Andy this is definately the kit for you!

Feel free to PM or post if interested and toss out a respectable offer.

Re: FS: RKSport '03-'05 Sunfire Streetfire bodykit
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 2:24 PM
I love Andy!!! will it fit my 240??? (this kit has been taken care of!!!)

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:45 PM
Isnt andy that one sexy man beast at the bash? i only heard about it from DTP.... bbcidb? something?

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:19 AM
$250 to whomever comes to get it.

Quit being cheap.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 1:55 PM
nothing wrong with the price, just too far away for me -- 465 miles

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:33 AM
if i had a sunflower i would hop on it

Thursday, February 07, 2008 2:42 PM
I might buy this after I get my income tax return! I don't have a fire but I'd take it just to sell to someone else.

Pilz-E wrote:I still dream of the day when I can do a rear-engine, rear drive V12 in my sunflower.

Thursday, February 07, 2008 4:28 PM
damn you joe, i just bought one a month ago, but in a few weeks if you still have it i may come snap it up

hop on in i've got a J

Thursday, February 07, 2008 7:37 PM
PM sent...

Pilz-E wrote:I still dream of the day when I can do a rear-engine, rear drive V12 in my sunflower.

Saturday, February 09, 2008 3:09 PM
Shyte, I wouldn't mind a 03-05 'Fire conversion on my Cav Just don't feel like makin' a trip to MI to do it! lol.

On an un-related note - did you finally sell those rear air struts?? I've bid on them a few times on FleaBay - first times I didn't hit reserve, and last time (couple weeks ago?) it was NR, but somebody outbid me lol.

--- --- ---
Why the F&CK did I buy a POS new 07 Hyundai Elantra?!
I shoulda kept the 02 Ranger 4x4 - comfort is better than MPG's

Saturday, February 09, 2008 3:38 PM
Casey Schaaf wrote:damn you joe, i just bought one a month ago, but in a few weeks if you still have it i may come snap it up

Yeah, sad thing is it's been sitting around for quite a while now, I had just forgotten about it. Sorry bud!

Rebel Racer wrote:Shyte, I wouldn't mind a 03-05 'Fire conversion on my Cav Just don't feel like makin' a trip to MI to do it! lol.

On an un-related note - did you finally sell those rear air struts?? I've bid on them a few times on FleaBay - first times I didn't hit reserve, and last time (couple weeks ago?) it was NR, but somebody outbid me lol.

Come on now, you're the closest to me than most in this forum.

Yeah, they were only on eBay once, and after the auction ended I let them go to this guy in Indiana for $200 shipped just cause I got sick of looking at them.

Saturday, February 09, 2008 4:01 PM
Only once you say?! Did you ever have the fronts up there? Maybe thats what I bid on a long time ago...? IDK man, I just remember seein' ur name as the seller, thats one of the reasons I bid, lol. Support a fellow -er

Mapquest says three hours to your town. Darkstars is prolly about 30 minutes closer than I am and there's plenty of Tinley Park-area people that are maybe 2 hours from you lol

--- --- ---
Why the F&CK did I buy a POS new 07 Hyundai Elantra?!
I shoulda kept the 02 Ranger 4x4 - comfort is better than MPG's

Saturday, February 09, 2008 5:07 PM
Fair enough.

I only had the rears listed on eBay once. You're losing it . I did have both listed on here @ one point though.

Damn Chicago traffic.

We would be willing to meet up to halfway with Chicago area people.

I've met Darkstars in Gary, Indiana once....and we both lived to tell about it.

I've met Mike AKA Sneezy this year in New Buffalo, first stop in Michigan.

etc. etc.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:33 AM

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:42 AM
damn for being in michigan.........i woudl so get it but 1120 miles is a bit far ;(

Sunday, April 05, 2009 3:22 PM
do you still have this kit, if so im very interested and would like to talk to you and get the rest of the info on this kit, would possibly pick up next weekend.

Sunday, April 05, 2009 7:25 PM
DeeJayPanzone wrote:do you still have this kit, if so im very interested and would like to talk to you and get the rest of the info on this kit, would possibly pick up next weekend.

you do realize this thread is over a year old....

...and that joe moved to PA or somewhere out that way.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, April 05, 2009 7:54 PM
DeeJayPanzone wrote:do you still have this kit, if so im very interested and would like to talk to you and get the rest of the info on this kit, would possibly pick up next weekend.

I was with the r-tard that decided to drive all the way from Toronto, Canada to pick it up. If its any consolation, Joe looked like a silly sally in his BK uniform
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search