tc rims for sale - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
tc rims for sale
Saturday, January 19, 2008 8:25 AM
haven't been on this site in a while, as some of you know I now drive a scion tc, I recently bought brand new tc rims, since the ones on my car were curbed, I now longer have plans to put them on the car. So i am selling them for 300. That is for all 4 rims .

Re: tc rims for sale
Sunday, January 20, 2008 11:16 AM
u got any pics??
Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:00 PM
I will snap some pics tomorrow and post them up

Monday, January 21, 2008 12:39 AM
Tc rims dont fit jbodys tcs 5x100 jbodys 5x114 lug pattern just incase both of you did not know

Monday, January 21, 2008 12:26 PM
HOPPIN TRD wrote:Tc rims dont fit jbodys tcs 5x100 jbodys 5x114 lug pattern just incase both of you did not know

hahahahaha your an idiot

Monday, January 21, 2008 12:31 PM
i must have welded my 5x100 srt4 rims on my car then. damn looks like ill be rolling these bitches forever

Monday, January 21, 2008 2:43 PM
Cheesecake wrote:
HOPPIN TRD wrote:Tc rims dont fit jbodys tcs 5x100 jbodys 5x114 lug pattern just incase both of you did not know

hahahahaha your an idiot

ha ur a moron since when did u own a toyo or a scion if you had both and try to put those rims on your brothers cavi you would know they dont fit haha so yeah your a freakin idiot

Monday, January 21, 2008 8:16 PM
your celiturd is a diffrent lug pattern from the tc the cavalier is 5x100 just like the tc and neons @!#$ newb's

Monday, January 21, 2008 8:43 PM
HOPPIN TRD wrote:
Cheesecake wrote:

hahahahaha your an idiot

ha ur a moron since when did u own a toyo or a scion if you had both and try to put those rims on your brothers cavi you would know they dont fit haha so yeah your a freakin idiot

since you are name calling.....

hey retard...

would you like to enlighten me a little more on how they dont fit? oh wait i know he welded them on too. no wait, its really a photoshop, no wait, its a scion in disguise wanting to be a cavalier..............

or its a cavalier with scion tc rims on it? oh and here is the link....
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=313345&t=313164#313345

Internet-1 > You-0

Monday, January 21, 2008 9:29 PM
i hope some one keys your car vince your such a loser

Monday, January 21, 2008 9:32 PM
or even better i hope u crash it like your other one

Monday, January 21, 2008 9:33 PM
HOPPIN TRD wrote:i hope some one keys your car vince your such a loser

dude dont be an @!#$ because your @!#$ stupid and vince busted you out just admit your wrong and walk away and if his car gets keyed we know who to blame

Monday, January 21, 2008 10:21 PM
HOPPIN TRD wrote:or even better i hope u crash it like your other one

awwww gonna cry cuz you got pwned? Hope and dream all you want, if it happens it happens. except this time it wont be a POS ON NOEZ i crash a 2200 automatic with 100000 miles on it base model, OMG NOOOOOOOO. that car was a pile of crap! like i care, i crashed it.....oooooooohhh.

Go ahead key it, i have this awesome thing.... whats it called? oh yeah INSURANCE! its great, although i only know that lowlife cowards mess with peoples stuff rather than bringing it to them personally. besides its going back in for some touch ups anyway..... just try to get the sideskirts since they are getting touched up already... thanks

and your right im a loser.... just a loser fireman/emt with 3-4 jobs. complete loser........ and im sure you are gonna have some super cool ultimate comeback.

id def race you in your car but its not worth my gas. its not even worth my thought process.... damn wasted that already...

off to bed, not gonna lose sleep over you either

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, January 21, 2008 10:29 PM

Monday, January 21, 2008 10:55 PM
Wow you got pwned ya celica @!#$!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Monday, January 21, 2008 11:27 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:
HOPPIN TRD wrote:or even better i hope u crash it like your other one

awwww gonna cry cuz you got pwned? Hope and dream all you want, if it happens it happens. except this time it wont be a POS ON NOEZ i crash a 2200 automatic with 100000 miles on it base model, OMG NOOOOOOOO. that car was a pile of crap! like i care, i crashed it.....oooooooohhh.

Go ahead key it, i have this awesome thing.... whats it called? oh yeah INSURANCE! its great, although i only know that lowlife cowards mess with peoples stuff rather than bringing it to them personally. besides its going back in for some touch ups anyway..... just try to get the sideskirts since they are getting touched up already... thanks

and your right im a loser.... just a loser fireman/emt with 3-4 jobs. complete loser........ and im sure you are gonna have some super cool ultimate comeback.

id def race you in your car but its not worth my gas. its not even worth my thought process.... damn wasted that already...

off to bed, not gonna lose sleep over you either

only a puzzy would say ill race u i didnt say i was gonna key it ,i said i HOPE it gets keyed. Oh and i wish you burn in a fire im off to bed
lame

Monday, January 21, 2008 11:33 PM
Cheesecake wrote:
HOPPIN TRD wrote:i hope some one keys your car vince your such a loser

dude dont be an @!#$ because your @!#$ stupid and vince busted you out just admit your wrong and walk away and if his car gets keyed we know who to blame

i like how you defend him when he was talking crap about mexicans dont be a freakin descrace getting his back makin us sound like poor fcks

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search