FS -eco mounts, trans and engine, posibly suspension and wheels - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS -eco mounts, trans and engine, posibly suspension and wheels
Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:27 PM
I'm looking to get rid of eco engine mounts.

RKSport lower engine mount

Turbo Tech upper motor mount, chrome powder coat with black bushing, maybe 5K miles on it.

Car Customs/Prothane trans mounts front and rear. The bushings are already installed, into the the mounts themselves. If you want them you need to either mail me both your stock complete mounts and then I will swap them and mail you back already installed ready to bolt in mounts back, or you can dive out here and meet me and we can swap them on the spot.

I have Koni Yellows with Road Magnet springs, its about a 2" drop all the way around. My car is a daily driver and wont clear the car wash at work. I'm willing to trade the springs for Eibach Prokit springs or posibly Tein springs. I MIGHT be willing to trade the whole suspension for a complete stock suspension + money, depends on what kind of offers I get.

Now if the suspension sells then I will also be selling fornt and rear Vibrant strut bars as well as Rota boost 17's with Nitto Neo Gen tires with LOTS of tread left, only way those would go is for Chrome LS Sport wheels + money.

Taking offers on all of the above, PM me, email me, post, send smoke signals, whatever... if you want to make an offer on anything let me know. I want to make this clear ahead of time, I'm not hurting for money, I'm not giving this stuff away, I simply don't need it on a daily driver. If its worth it for me to sell I will sell, if not then it stays.

Re: FS -eco mounts, trans and engine, posibly suspension and wheels
Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:44 PM
pm sent

Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:47 PM
Pm'd you back

Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:56 PM
pm sent!!!

Thursday, January 10, 2008 10:05 PM
replied.

BTW anyone PMing me tommarow, I can read PMS at work but I can't reply so be patient

Friday, January 11, 2008 4:19 AM
replied back also sending another one

Friday, January 11, 2008 3:15 PM
damn wish i would have kept my ls chromes around.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 4:28 PM
how much for the upper mount and the vibrant strut tower braces, you can pm me a price

hop on in i've got a J
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search