Freestyle music - The Good times then the Bad times-Mixx - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Freestyle music - The Good times then the Bad times-Mixx
Monday, January 07, 2008 8:35 AM
Freestyle music -The Good times then the Bad times-Mixx - Liston on Myspace or Musicv2 and Dowload here

This is another of genre that I listen back in the early 80's and the style of the beats and aside of the lyrics of the artist and just listening too there words ...

just makes you reminisce those young days when we were young... and a lil naive but also curious about life and love... things in general..

This is dedicated too all the ladies,

Respecto y Amor, yo soy

DJ TooHypE

Check it out...

It has various artist some I can remember of my top of my head... like George Lamond, Buffy, LiL Suzy, Cynthia, Judy Torres, and more...

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Re: Freestyle music - The Good times then the Bad times-Mixx
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:00 AM
haha nice mix. i recognize a lot of the songs. debbie deb is classic
so where you dj at? any clubs?

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 10:58 AM
Hey Thanks... appreciate the feedback.. and well i am glad you recognized the songs because I really want Freestyle to make a comeback... only time can tell if it does happen.

um I don't DJ any at Clubs... I am considered an Underground/PLUR DJ but of course I would like a club spot just going too take some time. I came out from retirement so I have a long way to go to get there. So any supporters are always welcome if you like my mixes ...

Hector aka DJ TooHypE

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:37 PM
I really like your stuff. i go to college so when we have parties i just play your mixes and they seem to be very well liked, hope you don't mind that i play them. anyway you gonna do any more with some of the newer stuff?

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:01 PM
Hey that's cool... glad you like my mixx ... am just glad that people are realizing how this type of music is .. it's smooth and really good too the ears... and yeah I don't mind go ahead... it's cool with me.. I just want people listening how good this type of music is ... plus .. just heard miami just added a radio block .... and so our small lil radio stations are too... I just hope it gets new york and california eventually.. maybe freestyle comeback might happen... cause lil suzy and few other artist been doing live concerts... so yeah.

and I am working on it... some newer and other freestyle... I just came back from retirement ... so I am working on rebuilding my collection... so yea

Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:08 AM
cool, i will keep an eye out for more mixes because so far from what ive heard i really like them.

Monday, January 14, 2008 10:33 AM
I am working on it while we speak... lol

But give me few more days... with new work schedule and everything in between... but yeah maybe by the end of this week.. lol

Thanks for listening... I am debating a new school freestyle mixxes or a euro/housey mixx lol so I am working between both of them too see which I like... lol

Saturday, January 19, 2008 10:17 PM
Well I came up with something ... but after hearing it back.. not sure.. how it sounds.. um I am not personally too happy but .. um I think it's ok... tell me what you guys think ? infact feedback would be great...

It's only streaming only thou Freestyle music - teaser.... still debating if I should finish it with part 2 or redo this one all over again...

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:09 AM
New Link right here... the above link doesn't work.

[URL="http://www.musicv2.com/direct.php?id=43623"]FreeStyle music - The Good times then the Bad times - Mixx[/URL]

Tuesday Feb 19th . it starts 11am-2pm EST

[URL="http://www.la-entertainment.com"]www.la-entertainment.com[/URL]

Proud too you by Planet V Style Freestyle Show on LaRadioLive.com

Thanks again

Hector aka DJ TooHypE

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:13 AM
FreeStyle music - The Good times then the Bad times - Mixx

Tuesday Feb 19th . it starts 11am-2pm EST

www.la-entertainment.com

Proud too you by Planet V Style Freestyle Show on LaRadioLive.com

Thanks again

Hector aka DJ TooHypE

Here fix it... lol

I spin House, Electro House, Freestyle, Hip Hop & Reggaeton

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:44 PM
Hi if you get a moment I been called out on a Freestyle music battle.

Vote for your favorite mixxes/mixsets if you could. Please

And again just vote for your favorite.

Thank you

DJ TooHypE vs DJ CLONE

to join as a listener acct

Click here to join for a free listeners account.

Hector aka DJ TooHypE

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search