Garage sale, pretty sweet parts, lots of pics, 2.4 & v6, RKSport, Eibach, Unorthodox - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Garage sale, pretty sweet parts, lots of pics, 2.4 & v6, RKSport, Eibach, Unorthodox
Sunday, January 06, 2008 2:10 PM
Hey hey folks, it is getting to be that time of the year for a lot of us, the time to clean out or garages, sheds, or bedrooms depending where your car part stacks are kept. This year brings about a special addition to normal spring cleaning for me, a total loss of interest in modding my Cavalier. So a lot of the stuff I had planned for it, is going up for sale, a long with some other parts from old 3.1, etc.

So to start it I'll give a list, and then my price
*Externally Polished Quad 4 HO Intake manifold - yup, the real deal. This one has also had the bolt holes slotted to fit on a 2.4 twin cam engine, but it will still work fine on a 2.3 true Quad as well. This one I do have a pic of right off the bat just because yeah, this was a ##### to polish.

As you can see it also comes with a 2.3 56mm throttle body. My asking price is $150 and if it goes for that price I will throw in a Phenolic spacer/adapter for putting this on a 2.4 head. This is currently spoken but not paid for, so feel free to put in inquiries still.
*Ported and polished 3.1 v6 intake manifolds, on the inside and out.
I'd like to get $150 for these as well.
*Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Crank Pulley for 2.3/2.4 Quad engines. This thing is light as hell and over $200 new, mine has been used for a few years, so I'd like to get $100 obo out of it. I can get a pic of it too if needed.
*Urethane Filled upper tranny mount for the 87-91 mount style L bodies, and all 2nd gen Z24s. I filled this thing over 3 sessions over the span of a week, so you can be sure that there is no soft goo lurking within. Obviously it's not as good as the billet mount, but it will kill any any any stock mount still in action. I'd like to get $30 out of this.
*Ichibahn Cruz Series automatic tranny shift knob. This baby is polished aluminum and black leather and is of top quality. I've had this for a couple years now and obviously since both of my cars are now 5 speeds, I have no need for this. They used to sell for $50, I don't know how much they go for now but $25 would be good enough with me.

It is just sitting on the shifter in this pic, not installed.
*3 speed automatic shifter for th125/3t40 tranny. This thing isn't real special, but it is lowered about 1.5" - 2" and I've put a stronger spring on it as well as modified the shift pattern to make it a bit more fun... I'd like to see $25 out of this too, so take note of the sweet $50 automatic shifter package.
*GM Strut Tower Brace, fits 92-94 Z24s and Any year of L-Body. This is painted flat black. I'd take $20 for it.
*93 3.1 v6 minus intake manifolds, and 3 speed tranny. This combo has less than 120k miles on it, but due to its size and outdated nature(IMO), I'd take $100 for both. Pick-up only @ zipcode 52501
*17" x 8" Alessio chrome wheels, 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Again, semi unrelated, but maybe someone is needing a cheap upgrade for a Grand Prix or other car. These are in sorta rough shape on the inside of the wheel, chrome rash... But surprisingly they have very very little curb rash, 1 spot about 1" long on 1 wheel only. These have been on 2 of my friends cars, both 1995s, one was an Eagle Talon, the other was a 240sx. I'll have to get pics of these as it seems my memory card ate the last ones I took. This will be a no-ship item unless someone really wants to spend another $100 on shipping.
*Brand new in box Eibach Pro-Kit springs for any 95-2004 Cavy or Sunflower. These go for $220+shipping in most cases. So I'd like to see $200 shipped to make some a good deal. Again, not really important on a Beretta sight, but you never know.
*RKSport Urethane Import Fighter front bumer for 95-99 Cavys. This thing is still unpainted and in factory primer. New from RKSport they are over $500 shipped. I'm wanting $250 firm, and this is a non shipping item too.
*I'm also thinking about removing the B&M shifter from my car for the 95-99 Isuzu. If I do, I will sell it whole for $80 + shipping. I have the original packaging and instructions from B&M as well.
*I also have a black painted and then semi polished 2.8 intake manifold that I'd take like $20 obo + shipping

I'll probably be adding more things in the future, plus a good update is in order once I'm off the dial up again. In the future look for some subs, an amp and other miscellaneous items. Feel free to post up here, send me a pm, or anything to get ahold of me. Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted. I am located in either Ames, or Ottumwa Iowa. And time depending I can meet up with people up to 100 or so miles from either place for a tank of gas.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, January 06, 2008 2:16 PM

Re: Garage sale, pretty sweet parts, lots of pics, 2.4 & v6, RKSport, Eibach, Unorthodox
Monday, January 07, 2008 7:42 AM
PM sent about your short shifter.

Re: Garage sale, pretty sweet parts, lots of pics, 2.4 & v6, RKSport, Eibach, Unorthodox
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 10:38 PM
Bizzump. Still got everything but the Ichibahn shift knob.

Saturday, January 12, 2008 10:30 AM
E-mail sent about the HO intake manifold.
Saturday, January 12, 2008 1:33 PM
HO Manifold and Ichibahn shift knob have been sold.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search