Feeler FS thread: Ecotec Turbo Parts and more. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Feeler FS thread: Ecotec Turbo Parts and more.
Friday, December 28, 2007 3:25 PM
Ok guys, here it goes, I'm having serious second thoughts about turbocharging the Cav this summer and just don't know if I want to deal with the headaches that could come with it. I'm pretty sure that i'm at the point where I just want to make the car a little quicker then it is now and maybe AutoX it this summer. Keep in mind this is just a feeler to see if me selling this stuff would be worth it. Here is what will be for sale:

Garrett/AiResearch/Nissian T3 "60" trim Turbo. .50 a/r compressor, .63 a/r turbine internally gated. The turbo spins freely and shouldn't need a rebuild. When I got the turbo I had it taken apart and cleaned/checked by a member on the .org (Ken 2.2/Ken 5.7). The turbo includes the return portion of it. Asking 150 obo + shipping.

Next is the Ecotec Log manifold. I was told when I bought it that it is stainless steel, This manifold has a T3 flange on it, is set up for an internally gated turbo and has the pressure/heat cuts made in the exhaust side of the flange. Asking 150 obo + shipping.

Next is my front mount intercooler. It is an XS Power intercooler and the size is as follows: 30x6.25x3.5 with 2.5 inch in and out. The couplers you see on the in/out come with the intercooler. Asking 125 obo + shipping.

Next is an authentic HKS SSQV BOV. It is the early gen of the bov and has the ajusting screw on the back of it. It comes with the flange to weld on the charge pipe and gaskets are included. Piece comes with instructions for install from HKS. Asking 100 obo + shipping.

Also up for sale is an ECU from a 2002 5spd Ecotec car. This is a stock ecu and has no tuning modifications. Asking 75 obo + shipping.

Also if anyone wants them are a set of oem Champion Copper SRT-4 spark plugs. I've heard mixed things about using these on an Ecotec motor, some say that they work with no problem and others say that they are too short and shouldnt be used. These are brand new and have never been touched. Asking 10 shipped.

All of the turbo parts listed above are in used condition and pictures of the following could be seen here: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=322269&t=322269

Some other random things that I have for sale are as follows:

APC Chrome Altezza tail lights. I'm not sure what gen these are but here is what they look like:

Asking 50 obo + Shipping

Next is an Autometer "universal" dual A-pillar gauge pod. It is Charcoal in color and came from a 95-02 cavalier. Here is a picture:

Asking 25 obo + Shipping

Some random OEM parts for sale:

00-05 OEM GM CD player, this is not the one that plays MP3's. Asking 35 obo + shipping.

00-05 OEM GM Radio, this is the stock piece and is just the radio asking 25 obo + shipping.

(2) BFGoodrich g-Force KDW 2 tires. They are 205/50/17 in size. Asking 75 obo + shipping. (would prefer pick-up but could ship if need be)

00-02 Inner tail lights. Asking 25 obo + shipping.

00-02 Bright Red Trunk lid. In good shape, one small dent and a couple minor scratches. Asking 75 obo, pick up only.

FE1 Swaybar, pretty sure that I have the endlinks for them and will make sure if I do if someone is interested. asking 65 obo + Shipping.

For all of these items I would prefer pick up but will ship. I am also up for meeting within reasonable distance for a little extra money for gas. If you would like to buy all of the turbo items feel free to make offers on all of the pieces. I will be out of town till Sunday morning so if shipping quotes are needed I can get them when I get back into town. Remember guys this is a feeler and a majority of the parts are priced pretty resonably as far as what one could find them for on ebay.

Re: Feeler FS thread: Ecotec Turbo Parts and more.
Friday, December 28, 2007 3:55 PM
damn

Friday, December 28, 2007 4:50 PM
bezzle and the boost control I want... for sale and how much? PM me

and vince, jump on those ARP's

Friday, December 28, 2007 5:18 PM
selling the ARP hardware?

------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 28, 2007 8:30 PM
Not everything in the pictures are for sale. Only the things that are listed in this thread are for sale. Ryan you still have dibs on the boost controller we'll talk when I get back into town on a price.

Friday, December 28, 2007 8:39 PM
I already PM'ed him

Friday, December 28, 2007 9:37 PM
Vince, was the PM before or after you called me, im a little confused by it.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 5:21 AM
Orginal price for all of the turbo stuff (turbo, mani, intercooler, bov, spark plugs, stock 02 ecu) was 910 plus shipping, if someone wants all of it together ill sell it for 850 shipped.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:41 PM
Can you PM or Email me a picture of the manifold please.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 3:34 PM
check ecotecforum's for sale add for a quick picture of it, or the thread i linked in the 1st post of this thread. Sorry the 850 includes a profec b spec ii boost controller.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 12:34 AM
i might be interested in the HKS SSQV BOV. Do you know how long it was used before? how do u know its authentic?

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 5:25 AM
I am unaware of how long it was used before, all i know is it was used on an evo and from all the research ive done on the bov, yes it is authentic.

Friday, January 11, 2008 1:07 AM
can you get more pics of it? is the flange the steel or almuni?
Friday, January 11, 2008 2:44 PM
Ill get more pics for ya tomorrow, I just got home from work and have a bunch of things to do tonight. As for the flange, i'm not 100 percent on that either so im not sure.

Friday, January 11, 2008 7:40 PM
kool no problem i'll check back tomorrow after work. Take paypal and you would ship right?
Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:34 AM
Ryan: Here are the pics man, sorry they weren't up yesturday but my wisdom teeth are coming in hard and all I did was take some pain meds and try to sleep off the pain. Yes I take paypal and yes as soon as the money gets to my paypal account the item gets shipped the next day or that day if I get it early enough. I took pics of the flange, bov internals that can be seen w/o taking it apart, the valve, the back, the instructions that came with it when I bought it off of that guy, and the parts to make it recirculating if need be. Sorry again for the wait man.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 11:29 AM
lol its alright. Where do i send money to and how much shipped to 17823, PA?
Sunday, January 13, 2008 12:34 PM
pm sent.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:51 PM
BOV is sold!

Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:15 PM
As requested, here are more pictures of the turbo...

Sunday, January 20, 2008 10:45 AM
yea man, the mani and turbo are sold.. I'll be emailin you back right now...

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:12 PM
i doubt anyone is still following this but the boost controller is sold, the turbo is pending right now. still have everything else.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:57 PM
manifold is sold!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search