I need a Wii for my mom, anyone help? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I need a Wii for my mom, anyone help?
Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:13 AM
Normally we ask her what she wants for Christmas and she says nothing well this morning she said she wants a Wii with Zelda. I cant get them in stores, cant even get them off ebay for under $500, anyone know of any local in IL if so buy it for me and ill paypal you the money. Not looking to spend over $300 shipped for it if possible.

Re: I need a Wii for my mom, anyone help?
Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:56 AM
thats odd, i see them in stores up here in MN, walmart had one, best buy had 2. just the other day too. id do it but im not comin down to illi till the 26th, gotta spend time with my girl up here in MN the 23rd its her bday, then im not gonna try and drive lol till after xmas

Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:10 AM
well i have someone checking on some, if not, go buy it for me and ill pay you to ship it.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:14 AM
alright just get back to me asap and ill see if they still have them.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:20 AM
we have plenty here in ks. if you need one let me know i can buy it and ship it through my work. i wouldnt charge ya anything except for the purchase price of the wii and shipping cost and then you could say let me have the cai for the trouble lol
Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:27 AM
If this were posted about a week ago I couldda had one, there was one left at Wal-Mart in Plano near my house. I was looking for PS3 games with my bro and we ALMOST bought it, then went back the next day for that exact combo, Zelda and Wii, .... GONE.

Good Luck with the search!
Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:29 AM
Shoulda bought one and sold it on EBAY they are all going for $400 plus and selling.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:33 AM
Anyone have tylers number?

Sunday, December 16, 2007 1:05 PM
i was up at walmart on friday and they had a full display behind the case must of been at least 7-8 of them. i just went up there i called and asked and they had 2 left. i got there there was one left but someone was already waiting on them to get it out. they said they are suppose to get some more in tom afternoon. but didnt say how many ill try again for ya tom after i get off of work
Sunday, December 16, 2007 1:11 PM
PM replied

Sunday, December 16, 2007 1:26 PM

Sunday, December 16, 2007 1:30 PM
Im pretty sure we still have them locally...let me know if you need them..oh yeah any paticular reason you called me today? lol

Sunday, December 16, 2007 1:34 PM
yeah i called cuz i want a damn wii haha

Sunday, December 16, 2007 1:39 PM
Alright i just called them, they sold the last of them today, he said they plan on having more in this week, they just cant promise anything. Im going to call my buddy right now and tell him if they get any in to throw it on lay a way for me and then ill run down and grab it...if you still need it..

Sunday, December 16, 2007 1:47 PM
ok thanks.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 1:58 PM
you have a cool mom

Sunday, December 16, 2007 2:42 PM
Tracer Bullet wrote:you have a cool mom

Thanks best mom in the world. I know for a fact if i wanted one she would buy one for me whatever it took. But i cant afford to spend what she would to make me happy.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 3:48 PM
Paid more than i wanted to but i got one.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 4:04 PM
congrats? how much?

Sunday, December 16, 2007 4:07 PM
$385.00 but she is worth every penny. my mom would have spent $500 im sure if i wanted one. me and my 3 brothers are all going in on it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search