Anybody around Kansas? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anybody around Kansas?
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 4:36 PM
Yo, is there anybody here that is around kansas? I live in the southwest corner. Yea I know Kansas is pretty lame.

Re: Anybody around Kansas?
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 6:23 PM
i live in north east kansas bout an hour west of topeka in juction city

Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:21 AM
kool, i live in garden city down in the sw corner. Do you know of anybody else?

Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:24 AM
Yea theres a few of us, i'm in junction city too

Friday, July 27, 2007 9:40 AM
Cool man, I was wanting to either join or start a club in Kansas, because there is maybe 1 or 2 other j-bodies where i live that actually is into the scene. Any of you guys interested or already in a club?

Friday, July 27, 2007 1:06 PM
there is a handfull of guys up in kc where im from, but i dont think alot are on the org. I see alot of semi mild modded cavaliers and sunfires but no one posts on here, anyway im in kc and i know ethan. would be cool to get something started in Kansas cuz there arent any j-body clubs that i know of here. Me and ethan are thinking of going to topeka on the second wednesday of august, if you wanna come your more than welcomes to.

ethan hit me up, we need to get the details setup!

Sunday, July 29, 2007 3:06 PM
Hey I'am from Topeka
Sunday, July 29, 2007 5:22 PM
I am in kc but moving to manhattan for school in a couple weeks. anybody go to kcir?
Monday, July 30, 2007 10:18 AM
yup all the time, you going to import face off there on sept 2nd?

Friday, August 10, 2007 1:13 AM
Whats Up My Fellow Kansans

Friday, August 10, 2007 8:46 AM
hey what part of kansas are you in? if anywhere near KC then there is a meet near indepence and you should ome check it out, some of the rest of the kansan guys will be there. Its gonna be at hooters so beer and boobs!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, August 10, 2007 8:47 AM

Friday, August 10, 2007 11:11 AM
im in the sw, about 45 min from where joe s. is. Hooters huh? well damn i can do the boobs, can't do the beer............legally lol

Friday, August 10, 2007 3:09 PM
Really? Where do you live?

Friday, August 10, 2007 5:16 PM
Im Over Here In Liberal

Friday, August 10, 2007 10:43 PM
Yeah I am apart of a club actually co-pres but it's nothing fancy or anything...

Not a carbon fiber hood!!

Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:29 PM
Hey chris, You wanna come up to gc sometime? Every weekend all the car maniacs hang out at this place we call " The Lot". We cruise n' stuff. Interested?? Hit me up with a pm and if you have any buddies that wanna come with, your more than welcome to bring em'.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:14 PM
I've Been Down There A Couple Times. You Guys Hang Out At Sears Right? I Don't Know If You Know Tuan And Dakota And Their Crew, But I Kicked Back With Them A Few Times. I Might Go Down One Of These Days. Also I think Theres A Car Show Coming Up In Sept At GC Right? I'll Def. Hit That Up.

Friday, January 25, 2008 7:55 PM
i live in ottawa anyone around here?
Saturday, January 26, 2008 5:03 PM
this post is really old, look at the "who is left in kc" thread on this page. there are more people on there!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 6:24 PM
i live in hiawath.. about an hour or so from topeka anyone near me???? i just got nto cavaliers..

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:31 PM
hey man check out this thread

a bunch of us are in the northeast area and are planning a meet on march 8th @ hooters and then probably hitting up KCIR if we can.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:33 AM
RACINAZN wrote:Yeah I am apart of a club actually co-pres but it's nothing fancy or anything...

I saw a car in a KSU parking lot with one of your decals last semester.
Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:37 AM
Ya well i'm from kc to and about 5mins from the ledges and me and luis marroquin and some other people are goin to be getting together on the 8th of march at hooters in the ledgens you guys should come out with us and then i belive that we are going to hit up KCIR

Monday, February 18, 2008 6:52 AM
the wizard wrote:
RACINAZN wrote:Yeah I am apart of a club actually co-pres but it's nothing fancy or anything...

And I drove by you the other day hehe. Your cars clean man, I wondered if you were on this site. I drive a red 03 LS coupe, looks stock though so you probably didnt notice. If i see you again i'll rev or honk at ya....

Monday, February 18, 2008 7:22 PM
Cory T. (Pokey) wrote:
the wizard wrote:

And I drove by you the other day hehe. Your cars clean man, I wondered if you were on this site. I drive a red 03 LS coupe, looks stock though so you probably didnt notice. If i see you again i'll rev or honk at ya....

I'm pretty sure I saw you a couple of days ago on 11th and Anderson; 03 LS coupes FTW! Sadly my car hasn't moved since the 17th of last month and won't be moving anytime soon (I'm one of those crazy mountain bikers), so it might not have been me that you saw.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search