Selling: Sunfire GT Front w RKSPORT Lip - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling: Sunfire GT Front w RKSPORT Lip
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:23 AM
I have had this thing for over a year. Got it shipped in from Jeff in Canada last summer. I got to installing it on my car and not much else. To accommodate anyone to purchase this I have a crush guard and bumper reinforcement for a GT Sunfire as well that I will probably throw in for 10$ extra. I am in Omaha,NE or Ames,IA. I will drive up to 100 miles to meet someone since I do have a truck. I am not looking to ship this, however it can be done with a hefty price (it is big and heavy). I am asking 125$ for it. There is a small tear and I was estimated 150$ to recycle the bumper aka strip down all the old primer/paint and patch or plastic weld the little tear on the side.

Onto the pictures...

Re: Selling: Sunfire GT Front w RKSPORT Lip
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 2:52 PM
Just to let you know the lip is extended by a metal plate with plastic mold overlayed and held with some type of bonding substance seems pretty damn strong. There is a bunch of screws (8 -10 maybe) on the backside to connect the GT bumper. I was told that it can be recycled by anyone that specializes with bumpers and it would not cost too much. It looks as if there is primer over a set of silver paint so it would be a bitch to try and sand and primer yourself. The lip is completely sanded down and has no primer on it already. Cosmetically from behind, it isn't a master piece but it looks great when mounted.
Monday, July 16, 2007 9:35 PM
im interested. i live in CB where would you like me to meet you at.

99z for 2015.. I'm back bitches
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:47 PM
If he falls through let me know!

Thursday, July 19, 2007 7:03 PM
you got it, i've been camping for the last three days so sorry I did not get the chance to reply... im only asking 100 for it now
Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:58 PM
So you still have it? If so I'll take it. I don't really wanna drive 6 hours to get it but will if I must. Could you maybe ship it greyhound? Should only be about $50 or so.

Friday, July 20, 2007 9:39 AM
It is currently pending sale... I will be getting rid of it Tuesday to Mr.McD if all goes well which I believe it will. If things fall through I just got a big ass box for my new bumper so I can put it in that and ship otherwise I would be willing to drive probably 2 hours or so to meet if I got some gas money.However, If things go well it is sold.
Friday, July 20, 2007 10:35 AM
Okay like I said just let me know, I'll def get it if he doesn't

Saturday, July 21, 2007 6:17 PM
it is sold
Sunday, July 22, 2007 12:48 PM
The bumper is on and goes in to paint on monday. ill email you some pics when its done. Thanks man. the bumper looks great.

99z for 2015.. I'm back bitches
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search