JBOI meet - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
JBOI meet
Monday, July 16, 2007 9:09 PM
We all should have a JBOI meet some time get togather take some pictures BBQ bull @!#$ with every one it kind of shoulds like fun. i have never set one on these up before so if you could help me out as we go that would be cool. i need to know to when to set it off what would be a good day for all of ya. Thanks for all the help.

99z for 2015.. I'm back bitches

Re: JBOI meet
Monday, July 16, 2007 9:18 PM
that would be a great time to go guys!
Monday, July 16, 2007 10:03 PM
Hey I'm moving to Iowa soon. Let me know what's going on maybe I can make it out.

Monday, July 16, 2007 10:39 PM
Ok sweet. let me know where your moving to. and then we can set up a time. i still need to know when a good time for everyone. What Day, Time, mounth would be good for you guys. i would like to have the meet before the 3rd week in sept. b/c im leaving for college the 3rd week of sept. Thanks

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:07 AM
well, around that time the v6z24/jboi meet will already be going on. so you can just go to that, its way over on the east side usually though.

id like to see a meet over on THIS side for once. possibly fort dodge? thats the farthest im willing to drive.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:04 AM
Ok Thanks Z yaa. We can just do That. Do you know what day the V6z24 meet is? im sure there will be a post ill just wait for that. Thanks

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:09 AM
head over to JBOI and go to the meets section, i believe all the info is on the first post of the page.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 1:38 PM
Ok Thanks man.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search