A few things for sale... - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A few things for sale...
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 7:54 PM
My cousin just totalled his 04 Cav. Wrapped it around a guard rail. He's fine, car is pretty much toast. We just started tearing into it today. As of right now we've got a 2004 LS Sport Body kit, slightly scrated but still in good shape, Mandrel Bent Cat-Back Exhaust, Pacesetter 4-1 Header (no downpipe), Carcustoms Trans Mounts, 2 Fidanza STS's, Catco 2.5 in/out cat. As of right now that's what we've got. I'm hoping the turbo kit is still good, at this point, the FMU along with all fuel lines, the injectors and rail, custom intake manifold w/75mm Throttle body, the intercooler and all piping, exhaust manifold are all good. The turbo still has part of the fire wall caved in on it so I haven't had a chance to see it yet. I will have a price list tomorrow, I haven't had a chance to tell him what is good and what is not, he just got out of surgery about 3 hours ago. I just wanted to make you guys aware that there are quite a few decent parts for sale. Also Eibach Sportlines on KYB GR-2's are also up for grabs along with a set of Powerslot Pro Rotors and Hawk Pads, these are slightly used, only about 3 months, but the car has been sitting for 2 of those months.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Re: A few things for sale...
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:06 PM
let me know about the intake mani and the t/b..and the rest of the turbo parts along wiht some pics thanx..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:30 PM
I got dibs on the rear bumper!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:32 PM
also any chance of a stock downpipe , complete form flange to flange all in one piece? if so I need that to. Those are the 2 things keeping my silver car form being back in one piece also what color is the bumpers? Either way I want it.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 7:32 AM
possibly interested in the rotors and pads. price in mind?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:55 AM
Interior? I need a center console and a radio bezel..depending on shipping?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 3:09 PM
interested in the header and is it coated? also is the trim for the gauges and hvac and radio in good condition im glad he is ok and doing alright
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 5:04 PM
intersted in teh shock/strut combo? how much shipped to 61242?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:59 PM
Interested in the shocks and springs as well as the brake pads and rotors.
Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:18 PM
im guessin the fact that he wrapped it around a pole would imply that the air bags deployed. If not, im interested in the steering wheel. Message me if so.
Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:46 PM
Danny Cherry wrote:im guessin the fact that he wrapped it around a pole would imply that the air bags deployed. If not, im interested in the steering wheel. Message me if so.

do you need the whole steering wheel or an air bag. i have both a pass and driver air bag for sale

Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:52 PM
yeah,i followed the car domain link and saw the damage. DAMN! lol. I have a 98 z24 so im trying to locate a full steering wheel...How sad that it didnt deploy but its cut in half lol.
Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:08 PM
i would like the ls sport kit let me know
Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:36 PM
I NEED the front bumper

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 07
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:43 PM
Quote:

I got dibs on the rear bumper!!

It's yours Ryan, give me a call.

Quote:

let me know about the intake mani and the t/b..and the rest of the turbo parts along wiht some pics thanx..

$3000 for everything in the turbo kit, that includes 20g internally gated turbo with new actuator and intake mani with 75mm t.b. Set-up was running 12psi daily.

Quote:

possibly interested in the rotors and pads. price in mind?

For the pads and rotors $75.

Quote:

interested in the header and is it coated?

It's not coated just stainless, but $50 and it's yours.

Quote:

intersted in teh shock/strut combo?

The combo is $200, as for shipping, I'm trying to do without shipping anything. I'm near Rockford so if your any where close to that maybe we can make arrangements.

As for my cousin's status, he came home from the hospital today, he's still in some pain, but he's going to be ok. They had to put 2 steel plates in his shoulder to put it back together. He will only regain 70-80% use and will probably never drive a manual trans again.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:45 PM
thats @!#$ty to hear about your cousin man, glad he is ok though.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:19 PM
ill take the header. any pics of it though as its just the header right no downpipe so i would need to get one made right? and the shocks and struts if m-1 doesnt want them
Thursday, June 28, 2007 8:58 PM
If it's graphite in color and in good condition, I'll take the center console off your hands for sure! I am more than willing to drive to Rockford to pick it up too. Thanks.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:36 PM

For everyone that keeps asking about interior.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:46 PM
Quote:

I NEED the front bumper

PM me with an offer.

Quote:

ill take the header. any pics of it though as its just the header right no downpipe

Yeah, just header. He's also got the copper gasket that comes with it, the header was only on for a couple weeks. I'll get pics as soon as I've got time.

Quote:

also any chance of a stock downpipe

Sorry I missed this earlier, no it was hacked up to go with the header and magnaflow cat, then hacked again for the turbo d.p. If I stumble onto one I'll let you know.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:33 PM
HOLY SH!T man he is lucky to be alive by looking at those pics.

Might be a stupid question but did the headlights survive by any chance ? If so how much oh and would he happen to have that rear lip from the razzi for sale if he still has it ?

Friday, June 29, 2007 2:17 PM
at least my old car is good for something SCRAP PARTS.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Friday, June 29, 2007 3:28 PM
Would you happen to have the ignition coil. the black thing on the center of the motor that says ecotec? i need one i have bought 3 recently and they all have been broke. let me know. thanks.

Friday, June 29, 2007 5:32 PM
Quote:

did the headlights survive

His headlights did not survive, but I've got a stock set in my garage that I will be able to give up once I get my projectors back from josh at IZN TRBL, I'm having angel eyes put in them and need something to put in the car so I can drive it.

Quote:

Would you happen to have the ignition coil

Are you talking about just the plastic piece or the coil itself?

Quote:

rear lip from the razzi for sale if he still has it ?

??? There's no razzi lip for sale.

Friday, June 29, 2007 5:38 PM
i need the wiring and clip that clips to the back of the lightbulb

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search