Wednesday night car show - Naperville - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wednesday night car show - Naperville
Thursday, June 21, 2007 7:37 PM
Just thought I would fill you guys/girls in on a car show every wednesday night in Naperville. They have specific nights but all cars are welcomed. I went last night and there was well over 130 cars of all makes. One thing I did notice.... not one cavy or sunfire. So it would be nice to see some j-bodies out there next week.

http://www.doublekproductions.com/wednesdaycruise07.pdf

Here is another cruise night on tuesday nights.

http://www.doublekproductions.com/tuesdaycruise07.pdf

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me

Re: Wednesday night car show - Naperville
Thursday, June 21, 2007 7:44 PM
Double K shows are a JOKE, but they usually have good turn outs. The owner is a nice guy but when the same people do every show and the participants do the judging the show is nothing more than a popularity contest.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Thursday, June 21, 2007 7:53 PM
Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:Double K shows are a JOKE, but they usually have good turn outs. The owner is a nice guy but when the same people do every show and the participants do the judging the show is nothing more than a popularity contest.

I dont care about the juding or winning. I just thought it would a cool place to see other cars and to have people hang out and meet.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:18 PM
Naperville huh?

Even if I was tucking 19"s with airbags under a custom molded widebody and custom molded interior along with a Chameleon paint job, I don't think I would want to park my car next to 17 year old Johny's 911 and little 16 year old Susy's unappreciated M3. Call me Socially biased if you will, but no thanks.

24zeta wrote: One thing I did notice.... not one cavy or sunfire.

I don't think I need to explain any further.

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.
Friday, June 22, 2007 6:43 AM
Brian Whalen wrote:Naperville huh?

Even if I was tucking 19"s with airbags under a custom molded widebody and custom molded interior along with a Chameleon paint job, I don't think I would want to park my car next to 17 year old Johny's 911 and little 16 year old Susy's unappreciated M3. Call me Socially biased if you will, but no thanks.

24zeta wrote: One thing I did notice.... not one cavy or sunfire.

So true! At the end of the show two young guys like stated above drove up with a lambo and a Ford GT. I figured they had very rich parents!

I went down their with a local mustang club so it wasnt to bad. But you hit is square on the nose.

Friday, June 22, 2007 9:00 AM
I had a pretty good time at a hoosters show in schaumburg... Really nice cars and I managed with win the "Hot Wheels" award

Id show again

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, June 22, 2007 9:01 AM

Friday, June 22, 2007 12:23 PM
Brian Whalen wrote:Naperville huh?

24zeta wrote:One thing I did notice.... not one cavy or sunfire.

It's funny 'cause it's true!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search