Want to Buy: Silver 00-02 Cav Trunklid, stock spoiler holes or not. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Want to Buy: Silver 00-02 Cav Trunklid, stock spoiler holes or not.
Monday, June 11, 2007 3:50 PM
Well i posted this in Mid-East but this forum is right next door so i figured be better to also post in here being i dont hardly come in here so i figure most do the same as me expect with Mid-east. anyway.

Like the title says, I'm looking for a 2000-2002 Cavalier Trunklid, painted Ultra Silver Metallic. I need the paint to be in great condition, no dents, no scratches(unless there minor "scuffs" in clear that can be buffed or polished out). The trunk CAN have stock spoiler holes or not. I'm interested in either. I don't need anything but the trunk itself. the latches, lock, tails, wiring, anything can all be removed. I just need a very good condition trunk. I want to get rid of the bezel but not pay a crapload for it because i can deal with just keeping the bezel. All junkyards around here want 120+. If anyone has one post or pm a price and pictures please. Thanks.

Re: Want to Buy: Silver 00-02 Cav Trunklid, stock spoiler holes or not.
Sunday, June 17, 2007 3:31 PM
bump bump
FatalicCav made me want to do this even more now lol

Sunday, June 17, 2007 4:53 PM
I just got a silver 02? trunk with with Z spoiler today, I'll trade you trunks if you want, makes no difference to me.

Sunday, June 17, 2007 4:59 PM
Hows the paint ryan? didnt really want to just get rid of my 03 one.. rather keep stock parts.. but i dunno. lemme think about it tonight and ill let ya know.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search