car show near me... would love to have a nice lil meet to go along with it - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
car show near me... would love to have a nice lil meet to go along with it
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:57 PM
there is a nice car show coming up in a few days near me in a small town 35 miles south of me.

Where-Onawa, IA.
When-Sat. June 16th

how to get here:
head up i-29, its right off the intererstate and VERY easy to get to. id say 50-60 some miles north from omaha, 35 miles south of sioux city

registration starts at 8:00am and goes all day, enter your car at any time basically. show will be participant judged (means the entrants in the show judge) and its on the widest main street in the USA.

cars will be lined up all along the streets, the show used to be HUGE like 5-10 years ago, but the cops stopped it from getting so big (long story and its gay) but last year something like 200 cars showed up

id really love to finally get at least some of us together to hang out n show our cars together.

TELL YOUR FREINDS i would like to get a TON of newer sport compact types down here.

ANY QUESTIONS.. call or txt me at 712-420-9886

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:00 PM

Re: car show near me... would love to have a nice lil meet to go along with it
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:58 PM
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:07 PM
onawa

Thursday, June 14, 2007 11:33 AM
need to add a few things:

It costs $15.00 to enter in the show, and if your among i think the first 100 cars through the gate you get a dash plaque or something, and a goody bag filled with stuff (magazines, stickers-basically cheapie stuff), chances to win prizes all day that sorta thing.

there will be a dyno available for use, i do believe it costs $50 to do this.

there will be a cruize night after the show where all the cars drive around the town and such, this is usually pretty fun, just dont screw off cuz this town has WAYYYYYY too many cops, and they're all itchy for tickets during this whole frickn day.

the cars arrive and line up on the main street of onawa.

anyways, ask any questions you may have. i hope to see at least a few JBOers there!!!!!

Thursday, June 14, 2007 4:52 PM
what time does it start? i might come to it... not sure what my plans are for saturday. i'd love to have my car there to represent the compact scene, but not with a giant ass dent in it.

Check out my build thread!

Friday, June 15, 2007 1:07 PM
8, runs all day.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search