Pics (some large) and sum up of Lincoln meet - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pics (some large) and sum up of Lincoln meet
Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:56 AM
Well needless to say, the Lincoln meet on the 31st was more than interesting. 1st Im driving down the main drag of Lincoln (which is my hometown) and I see John in his supercharged Cavi. After breaking my neck seeing him I went to the park hoping to find that he went out there, but this was all I got out of it

After sitting for a little while I looked at the clock on my CD player and saw...

A couple minutes later Carrie drives by the park, but for some reason decides not to stop even thou the park has a big sign...

Finally John and Carrie show up and shortly after my buddy Cory showed up...

So after a little while of standin around and talkin about the cars (ex: plans, detail of car parts, etc.) a couple of my buddies showed up in their non Js (Tiburon, SRT4 Neon, and an SVT Focus)... all of the sudden we see this purple blur, and believe it or not... it was Kurt...

So after we all gave our comments about Kurt's car, we decided we would take some runs up Rt 66 just to see wat the cars would do... WRONG THING TO DO... needless to say, all of us besides John got pulled over and bitched out.. thank god none of us got in trouble for street racing. O ya, jus so everyone knos, I beat Kurt, lol eat it sperm boy. lol. Jus kiddin man, looked good. We will have to race again because u threw ur little tizzy fit.

Well thats about all but I do have some pics of my car after I got it cleaned yesterday morning, so enjoy...

Re: Pics (some large) and sum up of Lincoln meet
Sunday, April 01, 2007 12:41 PM
lol...........SPERM JOB! sound like quite the day....haha kickapoo....makes me smile

I'm not a big fan of body kits other than factory but yours looks very clean I like it.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 4:40 PM
let us see the video of our race big boy seems how you beat me really bad.........

Sunday, April 01, 2007 4:59 PM
i have to get it from tha guy who video taped it. Then well see how close it rlly was. Hopefully everyone had a good time.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:36 PM
i know i had a good time. we will do it all again sometime. i really like lincoln. its not a bad lil town despite the law inforcement issues with pesky j's
lol
but yea i know it was close. i wish i would have just kept on it but when i saw those guys in the lawn chairs yelling..........
i knew there was going to be cops.......
but up to that it was like a perfect line up of our cars and then Carrie was just back there chillin
lol

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:34 PM
Heres the video Kurt

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:56 PM
So, what'd ya guys end up doing after I left? By the time I got home the weather was really nasty so it's a good thing I left when I did.

Brandon, what's the deal with the '03-'05 silver Sunfire that drove by the car wash right after you left? It was pretty decent looking. I guess I should have chased him down like Kurt suggested . You should keep an eye out for him and try to talk to him some time.

I had no clue you goofballs were gonna race which is why I was cruising behind y'all. Damn undercover squad cars. Good times, good times !

Kurt, are you still thinking about selling your seats? If so, let me know 'cause I'm seriously wanting some racing seats now. Also, should I check my local yards for door panels for you? Let me know and I'll see if I can find any. Maybe I could get you some door panels and give you a little cash in exchange for the seats?

I love how my car actually looks clean in the one picture even though it wasn't even close to being clean .

So... when and where's the next meet ?

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:58 PM
Lol, we drank a lil bit then Kurt and Cerra left to a hotel and I made it home at about 5 AM.

I cant help it I wanted to race the sperm mobile.

Ill see what I can do about gettin ahold of that silver Sunfire and get some information for u Carrie.

I think the next meet should be in Havana at the track.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:10 PM
notice how they said "wtf happened there?" yea i shouldnt have let off the gas
but i will see you in Havanna when we have another meet.
and dont worry you will race the sex machine again
lol

and
Carrie if you find some really decent shape Z24 panels power everything then tell me

depends on what goes on in the future

Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:22 PM
Brandon Colby wrote:Lol, we drank a lil bit then Kurt and Cerra left to a hotel and I made it home at about 5 AM.

I cant help it I wanted to race the sperm mobile.

Ill see what I can do about gettin ahold of that silver Sunfire and get some information for u Carrie.

I think the next meet should be in Havana at the track.

At least someone had sex last night *cough* Kurt *cough* .

I'm sure Kurt told you exactly what it looked like and all, so definitely stalk him and find out about the car.

kurt johnson wrote:notice how they said "wtf happened there?" yea i shouldnt have let off the gas
but i will see you in Havanna when we have another meet.
and dont worry you will race the sex machine again
lol

and
Carrie if you find some really decent shape Z24 panels power everything then tell me

depends on what goes on in the future

I don't know why you guys are so hell bent on racing. It's not like neither one of you has a ton of engine mods . By the way... I'll beat both your asses .

I will definitely try to get to the yards up here within the next week or so and l will definitely keep my eyes open for the red Z panels.

So... when and where's the next meet people? We should decide now so maybe we'll get more people to show up next time.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:06 PM
interesting place to put your J-body sticker I like!!! and man whoever got whooped I feel for yah, but other than that looks like you guys had fun!!

96 CAVALIER Z24 UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:51 PM
sprem mobile , i dont even wanna know

i knew carrie is a freak and all but TMI

LOL

Monday, April 02, 2007 5:27 AM
Carrie wants racing seats now lol that wont go with your whole idea to keep it as stock as possible. Are we starting to wear off on you now. j/k

I call winner of the race between the prowler and the sperm mobile lol i'll bring my slow beater down my Z24 and beat both of you lol.

I WILL be at the next meet rain or shine. I vote for 4/28 at the track. My weekends in may are booked i'm either working or out of town.

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 07
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Monday, April 02, 2007 6:40 AM
was this lincoln nebraska?

Monday, April 02, 2007 8:00 AM
No, Lincoln Illinois

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 1:14 PM
Kurts car looks like its ready for Barrett Jackson.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:20 PM
97trd wrote:sprem mobile , i dont even wanna know

i knew carrie is a freak and all but TMI

LOL

For your information, smart a$$... Brandon was the one who said the graphics on Kurt's car looked like sperm. I just agreed with him .

Yes... I'm a freak... and your point is ? I have yet to have any complaints .

E-RACER-05 (RADIO WAVE DAVE) wrote:Carrie wants racing seats now lol that wont go with your whole idea to keep it as stock as possible. Are we starting to wear off on you now. j/k

I call winner of the race between the prowler and the sperm mobile lol i'll bring my slow beater down my Z24 and beat both of you lol.

I WILL be at the next meet rain or shine. I vote for 4/28 at the track. My weekends in may are booked i'm either working or out of town.

Nah... I am gonna stick with my stock seats. I have heard that racing seats aren't good for long trips. I <3 my seats on long trips, so it's staying stock. No worries Dave .

I will kick all your a$$es once I get some engine mods done . ECOTEC biatches!!!

April 28 is my birthday...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:48 PM
Wow posting bad video of yourself street racing, A good way to get the thread locked! You better hope the mods don't see it.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:20 PM
Why the hell is it that every time I post somethin a @!#$ had to come in here and bash it... WOW

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search