Again With The Rockford Thing - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Again With The Rockford Thing
Friday, March 30, 2007 3:07 PM
Ok let's try this again, only this time without me being a pain in the a$$. By the end of April I should be ready for a meet. So anybody interested?

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Re: Again With The Rockford Thing
Friday, March 30, 2007 3:24 PM
me me me me me.....im in..

<aDdiCtEd 2 BoOsT>...EcOtEc...
Friday, March 30, 2007 3:53 PM
depends on when... April is buy month. a few auto X events, gf b-day and party, WI is having a meet, etc.. but deoending on when I may make it out.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:05 AM
Thinking about the 22nd, but that all depends on what everyone else's schedules look like, it's also open to other vehicles as well, the stip, it can't be stock. Modified in some way is a must, it can be car, truck, or bike whatever you got bring it.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:26 PM
well im good this first half of the month the last part is bad - classics and chrome show and finaces bday/ plus ill be in iowa visiting a buddy

Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:45 PM
I've got the exact opposite problem bud, first half no good, rolling base bumpers while I wait for the TRD and RK stuff to get here. The side skirts and rear lip will be here tomorrow, but who knows on the front bumper, oh yeah and I'm still waiting on my projectors that I ordered a month ago. At least I know my projectors will be here by the end of the month. I don't even know if my front bumper has left California yet, still no tracking number.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:52 PM
what about possibly the first weekend in May? I dont think I have anything going on.. But then again I have a horrible memory

Monday, April 02, 2007 12:25 PM
yea the 22nd isnt good for me got a race at GLD for the first import wars so ill be up there. but just let me know so i can try and get the afternoon off work.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Monday, April 02, 2007 2:36 PM
XLS2K4 wrote:the stip, it can't be stock. Modified in some way is a must, it can be car, truck, or bike whatever you got bring it.

Now your gonna make rules for a meet. Just because of that I won't be coming. I don't go just to see cars, I go to hang out with people, stock car or modified car doesn't mean @!#$ for a meet.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:22 PM
So I wouldn't be able to bring my 98% stock GTO?

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:11 PM
you better be there rob!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:01 PM
Quote:

Just because of that I won't be coming.
It's about hanging out with people with MODDED cars, an intake counts, wheels count, anything that's not factory equipment counts, and Rob 2% is still modified. It's not like someone will be going around looking under the hoods of cars, I was just trying to say bring whatever you have, car, truck, bike, doesn't matter. Don't know about the rest of you, but the reason I go to meets is to see what other people in the area are doing with their cars, and that's the main point of this meet. To see what others in the area are doing with their vehicles.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:04 PM
XLS2K4 wrote:
Quote:

Just because of that I won't be coming.
It's about hanging out with people with MODDED cars, an intake counts, wheels count, anything that's not factory equipment counts, and Rob 2% is still modified. It's not like someone will be going around looking under the hoods of cars, I was just trying to say bring whatever you have, car, truck, bike, doesn't matter. Don't know about the rest of you, but the reason I go to meets is to see what other people in the area are doing with their cars, and that's the main point of this meet. To see what others in the area are doing with their vehicles.

What does a modified car have to do with anything? I remember going to a Rockford J-Bodies meet where 15 showed up and 9 had completely stock cars, not all Js either. It's about comrodery (sp) more than anything else.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:22 PM
Curtis Schaid wrote:Not that it really matters to you, but I can think of at least a handful of people that would rather you didn't show up.

You really think I care what you want? I mean seriously. Your opinions aren't THAT important to me.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:47 PM
i agree with TVR on this one cause it doesnt matter if you stock or modded cause its about hanging out with a bunch of guys and bs'n. i know me and you (TVR) dont get along but if you can come please come cause the more the marier.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:01 PM
fatcavy04 wrote:i agree with TVR on this one cause it doesnt matter if you stock or modded cause its about hanging out with a bunch of guys and bs'n. i know me and you (TVR) dont get along but if you can come please come cause the more the marier.

Probably the one thing we'll agree on.

I am going to be at every IW event this year because I am sponsoring the 13.00 index class in 2007. Any meet that is on the same day as a IW event will not include me.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:32 AM
You must be taking this a little personal TVR. Why do you even post if all you're going to do is start a bunch of crap? This is a meet that I'm trying to organize, I just want to see what kind of interset there is on the org. Oh yeah, Ken, Boner, it's totally cool if we move this to the first weekend of May. Gimme a call to discuss details.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 6:19 AM
XLS2K4 wrote:You must be taking this a little personal TVR.

You must be the little @!#$ who emailed me. Like I posted here and like I replied to your email...I don't care what you want from me. If I show up it'll be because it looks interesting and not like a waste of time. PERIOD.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:26 AM
this is going a little to fare with the BS so lets just get thing strait and well try and get something together in the irst week of may cause like TVR said he'll be at IW and so will i so lets try and get something set or the sometime in may.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:09 AM
I remembered I have a wedding to goto the first weekend in may.. < told yall I had a bad memory lol

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:29 AM
LOL I would show up maybe in may But I am a Dork and I am not missing Spiderman 3 on May 4th

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:32 AM
lol ken you better come on like the 2nd weekend in may

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 11:01 AM
That sounds more do able for me.... I mean come on guys Its SPIDERMAN 3..... That alone should be enough excuse...

So 2nd Weekend then of May....

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:06 PM
how about this i just stopped in at a local shop that holds a annual car show and it will be held on the 19th of May. so how about doing it that day cause then well get to BS and show off our cars at a local car show witch i like better then the bigger shows. and this show has all kinds of cars, bikes, and many other things, its a blast ive been in it the last 2 years and last year i won best sport compact(nothing im bragging about) and it would be nice to get a ew more sport compacts in the show. and the guy that hosts it said the same thing to try and get more of the tuner cars involved.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:34 PM
not good for me.. ill be getting ready for fl.. and im not doing car shows

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search