good stuff for sale, u have 2 see - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
good stuff for sale, u have 2 see
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:20 AM
I am going back to a stock look on the turbo Cavy and I have other stuff I don't have plans for anymore. So I got some stuff for sale.
I may be making a trip to Chicago in the next 2 weeks, so I may be able to deliver or meet around Chicago

I go by ktmsportscards on ebay. I have 1038 - 99.8% feedback. I don't screw people
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=300026345585&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Smaller and lighter stuff can be shipped.

Interior:
Pair of about brand new Tenzo R black/gray-silver w/ stock sliders, bolt right in. They were in car for only 500 miles. $350
Sparco red/black Flash 5 steering wheel, only 500 miles on it. $150
2000-2005 dash bezel with vents and lighter, great condition with no broken clips. $50
Dash pad, OEM graphite, never used, extra one. $100

Exterior:
Toyota tail lights, black: There is a scuff in one of them. The seals needed to be glue back on or replaced, the seals are little wore. I was going to replace them, but never got to it. No bulbs or harnesses. $100

The bumper, skirts/door strikers, Pro stock wing, headlights. and door only have 500 miles on them since painted and installed onto car.
RK Sport Type-J rear bumper. $225
RK Sport Type-J skirts and door strikers. $175
Trunk lid with RK Sport Pro Stock wing, shaved inners and lock, no latch. I may take a mint stock lid with stock 95-99 Z24 wing for trade with cash. $400
Trunk lid with wing and shaved lock: I am not sure want kind of wing it is, but the lid and wing used to be on Ian Lacy's car. The lid has a few paint chips on the edges and a deep scratch. It is victory red. $150 or will trade for a dentless stock lid with a 95-99 Z24 wing with cash.
Set of doors, shaved locks and handles, no panels or mirrors with door poppers. no trades, if these sell I am getting fiberglass doors. $500
Pair of Victory red Z24 front fenders,no damage, could use a bluffing, came off a Cavy with only 5000 miles on it. $100

Engine:
2.4 a/c delete $25
2.4 Unorthodox crank pulley, AEM alternator pulley with belt. $150
IDI cover $30
2.2 Pacesetter header, it was on my 96 Cavy then I went to turbo , great shape. $60
Engine mounts upper and lower $50

Pictures can be seen at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2392495

Questions email at amskaah@hotmail.com

Re: good stuff for sale, u have 2 see
Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:24 AM
bump

Tenzo seats: sale pending
Toyota tails: sale pending

Saturday, September 16, 2006 11:29 PM
interested in the plastic dash piece with vents and lighter offer stands at $30
Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:10 PM
SHAVED TRUNK SHAVED TRUNK!!!!!!!!!

ME WANT ME WANT

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:27 PM
armor coated or black pacesetter.....and does it have the downpipe with it

also whats ur price on just the lower motor mount
Wednesday, September 20, 2006 4:55 AM
header SOLD

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search