Help finding Engine/Performance shops - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help finding Engine/Performance shops
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:22 PM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of any good quality shops that do engine rebuilding and swaps. I live about an hour east (in illinois) of st. louis so around st. louis area would be good, but i'm willing to go wherever I can get some good work done. Thanks

Re: Help finding Engine/Performance shops
Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:13 PM
i would check into matt johnson performance here in st louis. i know for a fact that thay can do just about any thing that you want done. if you need directions or if you want a phone number send me an email. ill get the info if you need it.
Thursday, September 14, 2006 7:44 PM
what exactly you wanting done???

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:14 PM
Is there a website for that Matt Johnson place? How good are they? How about their prices? How about customer service?

To: ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000: good quality with reasonable prices on engine rebuilding/swapping. I don't want to divulge too many details just yet
Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:18 PM
Oh yeah, if anyone knows anything about the reputation of mullins auto in mt. olive, il and springfield, il that'd be cool, because i've been looking into them.
Friday, September 15, 2006 6:29 AM
John02 wrote: To: ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000: good quality with reasonable prices on engine rebuilding/swapping. I don't want to divulge too many details just yet
PM me some more info.... I may be able to help lead you in the right direction.. I know of alot of reputable shops/and a lot of reputable people here w/o shops.... Depending on exaclty whats being done here determins who I would suggests... More than happy to try to help if you wanna PM me your info... I wont "blab" about it...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, September 16, 2006 2:32 PM
my mom had some work done on her truck at matt johnsons. some of the best guys you can meet and most knowledgeable that i have ever met. as far as prices an rear end rebuild in a 97 f-150 cost us $600. i dont know if that helps.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search