NEED HELP FAST - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEED HELP FAST
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:48 PM
Anyone know where i can get a cheap ecotec IDI cover, i dont need the silver coil pack just the black part that the boots connect to as well. Please let me know asap if they are in a junkyard or what, i know i dont want to go to the dealer if i really dont have to.

Re: NEED HELP FAST
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 5:03 PM
Hey i have the whole thing with boots and everything, can ship it out tomarrow if you can paypal some money my way for it...wont charge ya too much. Lemme know.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 5:13 PM
jay why the @!#$ do you have one for an ecotec.....or are you trying to sell people parts that are on my @!#$ car?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 5:19 PM
Whats its condition? does it work, how many miles, any pics? why isnt it in use now? i need one to run on my car so i can give the one back i have, im just borrowing it for now. let me know whats up, my number is 815-973-2747, if you need to get ahold of me.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 5:51 PM
Its almost brand new, it works, has 9,000 miles and I took it from a car at my old GM Dealership. Out of a Cavalier.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:08 PM
how much u want jay

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:31 PM
piece is sold to me.

jay ill get you the cash asap, may be sooner than i thought. ill get you my address and all that. thanks a lot. you saved my ass

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:32 PM
Jay FTW!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search