Caravan to Brian Klocke Memorial Show 09-30-06? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Caravan to Brian Klocke Memorial Show 09-30-06?
Monday, August 28, 2006 8:28 PM
I am planning on heading down to the St. Louis area for the Brian Klocke Memorial Car Show on Saturday September 30. I was wondering if anyone from Northern or Central Illinois would care to join me in a caravan down there? It's about a four and a half hour drive for me, so for those of you who live further south (i.e. Kurt, Brandon, John, etc.) it would be even less of a drive. This would be a nice opportunity for an end of the year meet since the show is being put on by the Gateway J-Body Owners. There is sure to be a nice turnout of J-Bodies. Let me know if you're interested.

Re: Caravan to Brian Klocke Memorial Show 09-30-06?
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:12 AM
Let me check on the dates and I might be able to make it down. I live right here in Plano. I'll let you know for sure soon.

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:16 AM
I hope to see you guys there......

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:36 AM
NightmareSS (Erik - Team JDF) wrote:Let me check on the dates and I might be able to make it down. I live right here in Plano. I'll let you know for sure soon.

You live in Plano?! No way! We should meet up some time. I definitely hope you can make it. It'd be fun to have a little caravan.

ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:I hope to see you guys there......

You'll see me there for sure .

Oh, and to anyone that might be interested in caravaning with me: I will more than likely be heading down Friday afternoon / evening, instead of Saturday morning so I have ample time to clean the car before the show.

Friday, September 01, 2006 10:20 PM
Quote:

You live in Plano?! No way! We should meet up some time. I definitely hope you can make it. It'd be fun to have a little caravan.

Definatly, My wife Jen and I are always having Fire Pit Night at our place. It's always a good time. -Erik-

Saturday, September 02, 2006 2:31 PM
what you moved to plano.............. i wish i could joind in on the caravan but i have to work everyday till they hire some one and get them trained at work

Sunday, September 03, 2006 9:06 PM
Cheesecake wrote:what you moved to plano.............. i wish i could joind in on the caravan but i have to work everyday till they hire some one and get them trained at work

What you know we moved to Plano. You offered to help us if we needed it. You Member....?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 2:44 PM
Wow, a lot has changed for you Eric...I need to take a drive out there and meet up with ya

Thursday, September 07, 2006 6:28 AM
Bleco wrote:Wow, a lot has changed for you Eric...I need to take a drive out there and meet up with ya

Why yes sir you do. E-Mail me and I'll get you my New Address and Number for the house. -Erik-

Re: Caravan to Brian Klocke Memorial Show 09-30-06
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 7:47 AM
It would be AWESOME to see you guys!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search