Needed!! Suspension. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Needed!! Suspension.
Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:11 AM
I need stock suspension guys. Which would be struts, non blown of course, I have springs, but I also need the strut mounts.

If anyone has good stock struts or strut mounts lemme know please, just need this to get the car back on the road!

Thanks guys.

Re: Needed!! Suspension.
Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:34 AM
Could also use a stock CD Player!

Thursday, August 24, 2006 5:06 AM
I have a stock cd player

Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:45 AM
How much sir.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 1:39 PM
i have an alpine cda 9805 and a set of rear struts thay have about 50k on them they came off of a bas 01 and have been in my garage for about a year

Friday, August 25, 2006 7:55 PM
Why dont you just go buy some cheap monroes? Also go to a junkyard and get a stock radio for about 25 bux.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Friday, August 25, 2006 9:37 PM
i have all 4 struts, with springs, they have about 30k on them, not blown, and ill take 100 for the full set, and for a few extra bucks ill get you two strut mounts. call me 773-981-0789. i have no use for them i have air ride. so let me know.

mike z

P.S. i will not take these apart, and for 50 bucks more ill throw them in for ya. these need nothing they can just be installed with the strut mounts of course. let me know. thats why i wont take them apart.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 1:06 AM
mike z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:i have all 4 struts, with springs, they have about 30k on them, not blown, and ill take 100 for the full set, and for a few extra bucks ill get you two strut mounts. call me 773-981-0789. i have no use for them i have air ride. so let me know.

mike z

P.S. i will not take these apart, and for 50 bucks more ill throw them in for ya. these need nothing they can just be installed with the strut mounts of course. let me know. thats why i wont take them apart.

Well I got the full rears with strut mounts....so I need the fronts with the mounts....are you close to Darkstars? He is coming to my house on Sunday and maybe you could meet him on his way or something and he could pick them up from you or something so that I have the rears from him and then get the fronts from you, would you be willing to take 60 for the fronts with strut mounts? Let me know.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:16 PM
well, i cant get the strut mounts tomarro seeing as i was going to get them from my job under my account, and i dont even know how much they would be, even with my discount. but i can sell you the fronts by themselfs, hows 40 for the fronts? but the mounts i wont be able to get till monday and i dont even know how much those would be. from what i can gather, since i dont know what they would cost me since i get a employee discount, is they are about 95.00 a piece with out my discount. i cant even begin to guess how much they are with my discount, but if i wanted to help you out, and since they would be alot cheaper with my discoount they any place you can find them, and since they would be brand new, i would have to wait till monday, and you would have to pay my what i pay for them. but if you only want the front struts then you can have them for 40 even, and ill meet darkstars where he wants me too as long as i dont need to drive a hour from my house, ya know. i dont know where darkstars is from, ive only met him once or twice, cool guy by the way, but just give me a call, if you agree on the price just have darktars give me the 40 for them, and just pay him when he gets to your house. let me know, i have nothing better to do tomarro okay. take care man!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 3:05 PM
Its already taken care of, I drove fill suspension out to him last night

Sunday, August 27, 2006 11:41 PM
thats fine, i already promised them to another friend of mine since i did not hear anything from jay. its cool, at least he got what he needed. lol. take care!!!

mike z

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search