FREE AIR RIDE WITH EVERYTHING!!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FREE AIR RIDE WITH EVERYTHING!!!!
Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:10 AM
I'm not crazy......This is my delima I have a EAI air ride set up. Everything is chrome--------chrome 15 pound tank, chrome lines, chrome compressor, chrome and black cylinders, air lnes, and is already set up with custom stops set up for a cavalier or sunfire. The catch to this is that I need it removed from the car and new struts and zenn lowering springs installed. The airbag set up comes with an extra cylinder and everything on the ride that works. I just need help, I know nothing about a air ride set up and springs and struts. I am in Kansas and this is a awsome deal for anyone that knows what they are doing and has been wanting an expencive air ride set up. Anyone who is interested email me at owner@mainstreamgraphix.com

Thanks,
Joshua Whitaker

Re: FREE AIR RIDE WITH EVERYTHING!!!!
Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:19 AM
where abouts in Kansas are you?

Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:39 AM
I am about 5 mins. outside of St. Joseph, MO. wich is about 45 mins. from Kansas City
Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:47 AM
@!#$ if i didnt live outside of philly id be all over this

Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:38 PM
I can be out there on Tuesday. So let me get this straight. If I swap all your suspension stuff, I can keep all the air ride stuff?
Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:46 PM
Hey Ken

What are you doing? I need that air ride for the M&M sunfire.

Friday, August 11, 2006 5:56 AM
Yes that is true!!!! But I would like to talk to the person that is going to do this my number during the day is toll free at 888-6719577 and my cell is 816-383-3610. Ken or Mr. Blue if your interested call me anytime!!!!!
Friday, August 11, 2006 9:07 AM
Im willing to just do the work for 100 bucks + gas and you can even keep the suspension...As I dont have a cavalier...

Friday, August 11, 2006 9:13 AM
damn, wish i didnt live so far away

Friday, August 11, 2006 9:19 AM
I'm profesionally trained and willing to make the drive if this still needs done I'll send u my number
Friday, August 11, 2006 9:19 AM
josh what are you doing stop it you can do this your self dont give it away you are loosing good money if you want to have me and micah remove it for you for free and then you can sell it

for sale pm me or e-mail me for details

Friday, August 11, 2006 3:17 PM
Still no calls.........
Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:10 AM
Ken is my good friend. If you worked out something with him that is okay. If not I will be giving you a call.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:43 AM
If I was closer, your car would already be on the lowering springs But Kansas is like a 8 or so hour drive I think, maybe more. And I got too much stuff goin' on this weekend

>>> What a great place JBO is!! <<<

Saturday, August 12, 2006 6:13 PM
u worded this post wronfg

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:28 AM
hey do you still have it???

[IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/2055000-2055999/2055421_15_full.jpg[IMG]
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:35 AM
Dude............... why................... The bags are cool, you need to keep em, it sets your car apart..........well not that it doesn't do that already, but that isn't the point. I've never even heard of Zenn lowering springs. This makes me sad in my pants...........

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 4:27 AM
ill drive up there install your @!#$ and give you cash

h&rs-rksport-magnaflow-ebc-stoptech-vss-jlaudio-jvc

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 5:40 PM
well I do have access to a shop and a lift with plenty of tools.....do you have the struts and springs already?? please reply soon, I can help. they would go great on my sunfire

View my MySpace
Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:35 PM
My phone number is up top!!!!
Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:50 PM
email me erebuni95neon@aol.com ill give you cash stock suspension and do all the work

h&rs-rksport-magnaflow-ebc-stoptech-vss-jlaudio-jvc

Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:02 PM
That would be so worth a drive from Seattle.

Don't have the vacation time though.

Friday, August 25, 2006 9:41 PM
wow if i didnt live in chicago i would be all over this b/c i have air, but i need 2 valves, and i can use that stuff. DAMN!!

Saturday, August 26, 2006 12:52 PM
It's all gone. My buddy Ken picked it up.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 7:25 PM
Thanx Josh, It was fun getting out of Chicago for a change. Thank you and your family for your hopsitality. The drive was much better across 36 to 72 to 55 to get home. (dammm that mapquest!) The only problem is NO RESTSTOPS on 36! Oh well, Let me know about lifting the rear, I can swing back out with my Wife & Daughter this time. Thanx again, Ken
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search