Rice-a-roni..... - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rice-a-roni.....
Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:46 AM
..the Springfield Illinois treat. WoW. I don't think I have ever seen so much rice in Springfield before. People flyin by me in wigged out Neons, and Galants. All the so called "gangsta" rims made me sick, especially on a Neon. Then Im on I-55 goin to Springield and another ricer comes flyin by me and wat does he fail to notice??.............

yep.............ur right. The unmarked SS Camaro State Police car. I kno where he sits so I basically slow it to 64 so i have no chance of gettin pulled over, but this silly ricer picked the wrong day to try and be hard. O well, guess I would just make a post which I found mysteriously hilarious. Also, wheres all the Springfield J's. I didnt see a single tricked J the whole time I was there. I am dissappointed.

Lemme kno wat u think guys.

Brandon

Re: Rice-a-roni.....
Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:04 PM
It's the greatest when someone is trying to be bad a$$ and they get pulled over .

Friday, July 07, 2006 5:24 AM
Isn't it just great. I love watchin the cop fly by me and get the harda$$, as I cruise by and point and laugh. To any ricer non j owners on here. Dont try to be a hardass in ur jigaboo Civics and Neons, you arent impressing anyone and you are giving the cops an easy target with them wanksta tails and ghetto hub caps, so please dont waste ypur time and money and drive the speed limit. Later

Brandon

Friday, July 07, 2006 8:58 AM
Brandon (with the 01 Cavi) wrote:...jigaboo

Hahah, you said jigaboo lol, I never thought I'd see an 18yo type or say that, lmao

Ricers are funny

What a great place JBO is!! <<<

Friday, July 07, 2006 9:09 AM
^ I'm tired, meant to type 19yo, lol

Friday, July 07, 2006 9:48 AM
This is coming from a guy who still rocks altezzas.

Friday, July 07, 2006 12:50 PM
Jay wrote:This is coming from a guy who still rocks altezzas.

This coming from a guy who just put a bunch of money into his car and then turned around and is selling everything .

Remember, it wasn't too long ago that you stopped "rocking the altezzas" .

Friday, July 07, 2006 2:20 PM
it wont be long b4 the altezzas will be gone on my car, i dont like em. I will have em blacked. All jus a matter of time and money.

Brandon

Friday, July 07, 2006 3:31 PM
Brandon wrote:it wont be long b4 the altezzas will be gone on my car, i dont like em. I will have em blacked. All jus a matter of time and money.

Are you blacking out the altezzas or are you getting factory taillights to black out?

Friday, July 07, 2006 3:44 PM
Bah, I like my Altezza's. Gives the rear end a flair kinda, specially on a black car.

I just shake my head and keep going when the ridiculous Civic's or Neons with the ridiculously big muffler's go buzzing on past. Its just not even worth it, specially since the cops by me use unmarked Mustang GT's and Camaro SS's on the expressways
Friday, July 07, 2006 3:55 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:
Jay wrote:This is coming from a guy who still rocks altezzas.

This coming from a guy who just put a bunch of money into his car and then turned around and is selling everything .

Remember, it wasn't too long ago that you stopped "rocking the altezzas" .

Woah! I love it.

But you shouldn't really question others mods, when, you dont have any yourself.

Friday, July 07, 2006 3:56 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:
Brandon wrote:it wont be long b4 the altezzas will be gone on my car, i dont like em. I will have em blacked. All jus a matter of time and money.

Are you blacking out the altezzas or are you getting factory taillights to black out?

Im goin with carbon fiber tails and they are about $245 and i dont rlly have that kinda money to spend rite now.lol. I wish i did

Friday, July 07, 2006 3:57 PM
Brandon (with the '01 Cavi) wrote:
J TO ENVY wrote:

Im goin with carbon fiber tails and they are about $245 and i dont rlly have that kinda money to spend rite now.lol. I wish i did

You can find used ones for cheaper Im sure, or save your money and get Toyo Tails.

Friday, July 07, 2006 3:58 PM
good idea with the Toyos. I dont kno its still in the early stages of deciding

Friday, July 07, 2006 4:26 PM
Jay wrote:But you shouldn't really question others mods, when, you dont have any yourself.

I don't have any mods? Not everyone wants a turbo charged car with a ton of mods, especially if you're going to put a ton of time and money into it, only to turn right around and get rid of it.

Jay, I hope you're not going to turn into one of those a$$hole Import guys that I despise so much...

Friday, July 07, 2006 4:31 PM
Brandon wrote:Im goin with carbon fiber tails and they are about $245 and i dont rlly have that kinda money to spend rite now.lol. I wish i did

In my opinion, blacked out stock taillights would look better than carbon fiber taillights. They would also be much cheaper. Just my .02 though.

Friday, July 07, 2006 4:39 PM
altezzas are homosxual, the plastic tail lights with a half assed chckerboard pattern the call "carbon fibr" look ok from far away, up close they look so @!#$ cheesy. I bought a set put them on my car for not even 24 hours and sold them. Not evn close to being carbon fiber. Stock tails lights blacked out.... also gay. Stock 00-02 or toyos.... NOTHING else looks good

Friday, July 07, 2006 5:45 PM
Stock or Toyo's only . . . Thats kinda narrowing it down.
Friday, July 07, 2006 5:50 PM
Exodus 259 wrote:Stock or Toyo's only . . . Thats kinda narrowing it down.

I say stock because everyone and their grandma has Toyota taillights. If you really want dark taillights though, I would definitely suggest getting tinted stock taillights as oppose to the "carbon fiber" ones. Again, just my .02 though.

Friday, July 07, 2006 8:11 PM
I don't like the CF look either. It does look kinda crappy when you're up close, but from a distance its kinda cool. I don't see a problem with the Altezza look though. They look good on darker colors like black or blue, but as for red, yellow, etc it looks tacky. The Toyo lights are just ridiculously priced so thats not even worth it to me, and stock is boring, lol. Thats why I wanted to do something different.
Friday, July 07, 2006 10:05 PM
I'm really not fond of my tails.. but then again they are better than holes..

Sven you totally quarterloafed your computer..

Saturday, July 08, 2006 9:39 AM
Exodus 259 wrote:I don't like the CF look either. It does look kinda crappy when you're up close, but from a distance its kinda cool. I don't see a problem with the Altezza look though. They look good on darker colors like black or blue, but as for red, yellow, etc it looks tacky. The Toyo lights are just ridiculously priced so thats not even worth it to me, and stock is boring, lol. Thats why I wanted to do something different.
Like I told ya once before, IMO altezza's are only decent (but not great) on silver cars

Saturday, July 08, 2006 4:06 PM
I like em on my black Cavy, and if ya all don't like it . . . uhhh... erm.. ah nuts, I lost my train of thought, lol
Sunday, July 09, 2006 3:54 PM
Brandon wrote: People flyin by me in wigged out Neons, and Galants.

Dont act like galants cant be fast...

------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 09, 2006 4:02 PM
When did he say they aren't? When did he say ALL Galants, Neons, Civics, ect, ect were rice?

When the combination of distasteful and/or cheap mods, ANY car can be "rice" and downright comical.

Ease up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search