jbody club near champaign - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
jbody club near champaign
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 5:36 PM
Is there one, or does anyone want to start one? I may not have a body kit, or chrome wheels, but I do have big plans for my car, and its still a work in progress. All clubs around here are too picky

Re: jbody club near champaign
Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:48 AM
What kind of clubs r there in Champaign, I been lookin for one. Also I wouldnt mind starting an Illinois J's Club. Would have to find a good amount of people to do it though. If you can find the people to do it then Im in. Let me kno bout the car clubs. Thanks

Brandon

Thursday, July 06, 2006 12:07 PM
only ones here are for omports, mini trucks, and classic cars

Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:02 PM
I wouldn't mind starting one, but I'm two and a half hours away from Champaign which would make it kind of hard .

Friday, July 07, 2006 5:22 AM
very well said Carrie. There rlly isnt any central location in Illinois for people who are actually on J-body.org so I dont kno. I think it would be kool jus to have an Illinois J-body club. Have meets every month and have our own website and everything. Ne ways thats my little opinion.Later

Brandon

Friday, July 07, 2006 12:55 PM
Brandon wrote:very well said Carrie. There rlly isnt any central location in Illinois for people who are actually on J-body.org so I dont kno. I think it would be kool jus to have an Illinois J-body club. Have meets every month and have our own website and everything. Ne ways thats my little opinion.Later

I too would love to have an Illinois J-Body club, but again, with the spread out locations of everyone it would be hard to have meets. To be fair, you'd have to move the meets around and maybe have one every other month instead of every month due to high gas prices. It is definitely a cool idea though, perhaps this is something we can discuss further at the meet...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search