wtb: turbo kit/parts - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wtb: turbo kit/parts
Friday, June 16, 2006 9:06 PM
am looking into buying a turbo kit or turbo kit parts. I want boost but don't know much about it.
thanks

what is is yo

Re: wtb: turbo kit/parts
Friday, June 16, 2006 9:28 PM
I sell all the HRC kits if your interested in going that route. I suggest you learn a little though first.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:19 AM
I forgot to mention that it ia a 97 2.4 with auto tranny. I know enough about boost that I want to do it but the install and tuning is where i need help.

what is is yo
Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:50 PM
how much money are you willing to spend? It is not cheap and will cost you a few grand to get everything you need. I will be pulling my custom made SS manifold off soon and refabbing for a bigger turbo. My manifold and downpipe was designed for an auto application . Where are you located at? and here is a post of some things you may want to look into purchacing.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=36237&t=36237

01 Z24 Turbo /// First Reflashed Turbo AUTO MMMM YUMMY
Saturday, June 17, 2006 8:59 PM
I am located in Topeka ,Ks. I am looking to turbo but also may go supercharged. I am a college student plus college athlete so I don't have money flow like most other people. I'm trying to get into a kit for about $1500 or so. and MAybe I am stupid for thinking that but who knows?

what is is yo
Monday, June 19, 2006 4:58 PM
also looking to buy a bored out t/b for a 97 2.4.

what is is yo
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search