EcoTec Fidanza flywheel for sale. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
EcoTec Fidanza flywheel for sale.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 3:38 PM
i have a brand new Fidanza flywheel still in the box for sale for 250.00 shipped or you can come and pick it up. i live in the quad cities IL.
thanks james

Re: EcoTec Fidanza flywheel for sale.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:20 PM
what motor is it for? I ask because last time I called them they told me there is a differnece in fly wheels for the eco and the 2.4

Winks Online Click Here

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:29 PM
Thread Topic wrote: EcoTec Fidanza flywheel for sale

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:45 PM
oh yea sorry its for the 03-05 the 02 is not the same.thats what they told me too
thanks james

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:59 PM
and its for the ecotec 03-05

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 5:04 PM
If u still have it in 2 weeks I might be interested.. 250 shipped to houston? Let me know

here comes the boost!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 5:23 PM
yeah my dad can ship it for me he works at a shipping company so i can ship anywhere in the US.
thanks james

Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:41 AM
opps lol sorry thats what I meant I don't know why I was talking about the motor I meant the year of the eco. Ill take it. Hit me up at redcavi2002@yahoo.com.

Winks Online Click Here

Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:07 PM
@!#$er wrote:

MAYBE..he was wondering if were from a 2.4 ecotec

noob

------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:10 PM
well if i dont get back to anyone im leaving to go to a race tomarrow so i might not beable to get back to anyone intill sunday.but ill try to email anyone back tonighjt or tomarrow after i gert off work
later james

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:20 PM
cavmania wrote:
@!#$er wrote:

noob

Yes, because he would have bought that for his 2004 CHEVROLET CAVALIER. All it took was a simple clicking of his profile to see what damn car he had.

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier

Body Style: Coupe
Color: red
Engine: 2.2L DOHC
Transmission: Manual

Or you can go look at his other posts discussing what mods he's had for his ecotec cavalier.

And I love the noob comment. You registered May 16 of this year. I have no registration date. That's b/c I registered before the dates even started to show in peoples registry. STFU youngin. And learn to do some searching before you go making assumptions.

/e-thug

Friday, June 16, 2006 7:13 PM
@!#$er wrote:
cavmania wrote:
@!#$er wrote:

noob

Yes, because he would have bought that for his 2004 CHEVROLET CAVALIER. All it took was a simple clicking of his profile to see what damn car he had.

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier

Body Style: Coupe
Color: red
Engine: 2.2L DOHC
Transmission: Manual

Or you can go look at his other posts discussing what mods he's had for his ecotec cavalier.

And I love the noob comment. You registered May 16 of this year. I have no registration date. That's b/c I registered before the dates even started to show in peoples registry. STFU youngin. And learn to do some searching before you go making assumptions.

/e-thug

Yea, I probably could've done that but I'm pretty lazy. You should just realize that there are more ecotecs than the 2.4 and you should be a little more considerate when people dont state which 2.4 thier talking about

And btw. I registered may 16, On this account. I'm sure I've been around the org alot longer than you, just behind the scenes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, June 16, 2006 8:30 PM
well we had car problems with the camaro at the drag strip.so if anyone wants the flywheel lwet me know
later james

Friday, June 16, 2006 8:52 PM
I've been on here longer than you've had a license (unless of course you are lying on your Myspace page in an attempt to pick up highschool girls). In fact, I joined sometime in the Winter of 2000, when there was 1/10th of the amount of registered members on this site. Teske's car was black, Lacey's was white with checkerer pattern, Cookie hadn't yet put on the newly released APC CF hood, COTM was published on the home page, Trevino's reaper was recently or soon to be turboed, 2.4 GM supercharger was "going to be released anytime now", and the most popular post was "Lick it"

I know there are more ecotecs, but the fidanza 2.4 just came out recently. Not to mention this is a J-body site, his registry lists a 2.2 ecotec cavalier, there's only one 2.4 for the J's, etc. I mean come on, common sense (and that whole not being lazy and doing a bit of research thing) could have told you what he had and was selling. Anywhere on this site, besides Other Car's, no one would think twice what eco you are talking about.

(sorry to thread-jack james) you can return to your normally scheduled program. I'll play nice now.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 4:20 PM
yeah that was crazy all the drama lol.well i still have this.and dose anyone know if it will fit a 05 cobalt?
thanks james

Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:21 PM
I still have the flywheel i sell it for 235.00 shipped email me at bont3@yahoo.com
thanks james

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search