WTB: Lowering Springs - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB: Lowering Springs
Sunday, June 11, 2006 7:41 PM
anyone wanna sell aftermarket springs??

Re: WTB: Lowering Springs
Monday, June 12, 2006 7:02 PM
how much you lookin to spend?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:01 AM
about 80.00
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:29 PM
Wow a whole 80 bux on what holds your car off the ground. Thats smart. If you going to lower your car do it right and safe. Spend the 500-1400 on springs and struts made for lowering or coilever systems. I have done the cheap route and im paying for it now and also indangered many people. Not to mention almost killed myself a few times on the highway all because I cheaped out on my suspension. So rethink your amount you are willing to spend on a very important part of your car.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:33 PM
Id say minumum $500 all the way around.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:07 PM
agreed but i spet 1900 and i still dont feel safe wiht my suspension, dam bags always feel like somthing is going to break

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:48 PM
if your gonna go the cheap route get the tein stechs or the h techs i had the stechs and it was a nicer ride than the car was stock

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 3:42 PM
my friend has the megan racing springs that lowerd his car 2 in the front and 1.9 inches in the back and he is on AGX struts.he has had them for awhile and he has no problem i think he paid 130 for them

Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:04 PM
my girlfriend is going to sell her pro kit she wants me to put the stock springs back in she dosnt like the way it rides so if u havnt got any spring yet she will sell them for 150.00 shipped ill have them out in a week or so when i have some time to take them out. let me know
later james

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search