Steak & Shake = No More - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Steak & Shake = No More
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:40 PM
Yea, well, I figured I'll make a post about it specifically if people don't want to look in the Seak & Shake topic already. Steak & Shake had cops in their lot on Friday/Saturday making sure that there was no car meets there, and appearently its going to be that way for the summer. I talked to my friend at work today who talked to an employee there, and he mentioned that it wasn't even Steak & Shake who called the cops. Its the Sam's Club manager. Sam's club is complaining of the cars, burnouts and distractions. With that being said, the cops appearently are going to make sure that there is no more car meets there . . . Way to go Sam's Club.

So now the meets that were at Steak & Shake are all going to Advance Auto Parts which is a few blocks away down 159th and about 2 blocks past Harlem.

It figures . . . The year I start going to the Steak & Shake meets, NOW they end up putting an indefinate suspension on them. I've been seeing car meets up there since I was like 16, yet the year I start, the cops end it. Thats straight up gay.

Re: Steak & Shake = No More
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:59 PM
yea it's been like that since day one. I give advanced auto parts about two years and then out you go too.

1st it was mikes place, that fell off and thats now gone.

2nd it was value city, that also fell off.

3rd it was home depote (only for about a summer or so)

4th was steak and shake, that was the longest lasting one ever.

5th will be advanced auto parts untill Orland Po Po get too bored and then that will go bye bye too. I will be ver surprised if it lasts a whole summer in OP.

Winks Online Click Here

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:22 PM
how about you keep all your steak and shake info in the same thread save me from any more retarded topics

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:36 PM
Hey, I think we should stark another Steak n Shake Thread....

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:39 PM
and thank you for being an ass

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:50 PM
I beat up the Sams Club manager while he was walking to his car for being a douchebag.

JK I should though. What a flaminghomo

01 Z24 Turbo /// First Reflashed Turbo AUTO MMMM YUMMY
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:28 PM
Well, the normal Steak & Shake topic is about a meet on Friday (that already passed), and you have to get to page two to figure out what went wrong anyways . . Whats so wrong about starting a new topic that says that people can't go to Steak & Shake anymore and the reasons why . . . I mean hell Cheesecake, what were you expecting when you clicked on a topic that said "Steak and Shake no more" . . . I'm sorry to disrupt your internet master . . . won't happen again . .. NOT!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 10:37 PM
Old news its always been sams club. s&s loves it cuz they are making money off us

Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:27 AM
Exodus 259 wrote:Well, the normal Steak & Shake topic is about a meet on Friday (that already passed), and you have to get to page two to figure out what went wrong anyways . . Whats so wrong about starting a new topic that says that people can't go to Steak & Shake anymore and the reasons why . . . I mean hell Cheesecake, what were you expecting when you clicked on a topic that said "Steak and Shake no more" . . . I'm sorry to disrupt your internet master . . . won't happen again . .. NOT!
It could of also gone into the thread that says

ORLAND PARK JBODIES

Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:41 PM
this needs to be deleted

Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:08 PM
this is why the org sucks now too many noob bitches wasting bandwith and running there mouths. go premo if you want to waste bandwith

Thursday, June 08, 2006 5:54 PM
Funny, coming from someone who isn't even Premium, making comments like that to someone who IS Premium. Yet you call others newbs, LOL
Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:08 PM
um im not premium because of people like you runing you mouths why would i pay so u can talk @!#$ and make worthless threads your quick to run your mouth on the internet ...good luck in real life

Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:17 PM
How bout you guys figure out nobody wants morons doing burnouts and acting like idiots in ther parking lot. taking up their parking spaces while your just hanging out and make thier place look packed so no customers go in. Your not a car club your a group of kids loitering in a parking lot.

Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:21 PM
Emor8t wrote:How bout you guys figure out nobody wants morons doing burnouts and acting like idiots in ther parking lot. taking up their parking spaces while your just hanging out and make thier place look packed so no customers go in. Your not a car club your a group of kids loitering in a parking lot.

wow said that nicely

Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:26 PM
IN the event you people haven't gone there . . . You do realize that the people that go there, don't even park in S&S's lot. They park in the lot next to the building, and the lot thats across from it. No one is taking up S&S's business . . . Hell, they aren't all that great anyways, lol

As for being here since March . . . Yea, and? If you bothered to look around the board, you would have realized that I'm one of the last people to "start s*it" on the internet. YOU are the douschbag who came into MY topic and started giving attitude cause you didn't like what it said. So you can take your hypocritical BS and get f*cked.

Good luck in real life . . . yes, for making fun of your stupidity in a topic . . . That makes sense, lol. Good luck FINDING a life
Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:32 PM
read some threads u posted in you run your mouth if its not the way u want it like with cordaro you were the first to start talking @!#$ im sorry you drive to steak and shake and waste your life there well if thats whet u want to do have fun

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:41 AM
this is gay

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:51 AM
Whoa Whoa Whoa... Cheesecake calm down, and how do you figure people who go up there are wasing their life??

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:09 PM
im saying he does cause he goes up there and talks to noone as he says in other threads

Friday, June 09, 2006 2:19 PM
Ummm.... Ok. Well I think this Steak n Shake thing is done with.... All you guys are doing is arguing about the topic and each other. I think you should open your own thread intitled Cheesecake vs. Exodus and battle it out there.... Otherwise i'm out, and maybe i'll see some of you guys at Advance if I make it out there... Later

Friday, June 09, 2006 3:50 PM
Uhhhh, I'm always with a group of people at S&S when I go. Just because I don't meet the JBO people there, doesn't mean a damn thing. The JBO people that do go, don't even really see each other anyways, if you actually went to a meet, then maybe you'd have something to base your internet bulls*it off of . . . Until then, shut it.

Joshua, we can't make a new topic about a battle, cause if we do, then it'll be wasting Cheesecake's time again and he'll piss his pants over that too . . .
Saturday, June 10, 2006 4:47 PM
exodus.... you do know that with you pissing respected org people off (cheesecake) you are less likely to be invited to a real jbo meet. choose your battles wisely.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 4:57 PM
Once again S&S was just a hang out for people, and yeah org people go there. doesn't mean we all have to park together. Yeah some of us know some people better then others. But hey deal with it. man up introduce yourself, Its called the real world. meet new people.... your cool with them you get deals on @!#$.

people i met and hooked me up, and i'm hooking up

ken 2.2- bought his old header now being sold to matt b. when he comes back from sea.

eric altman- bought his ls sport wing, and traded tail lights

hoppin z - diamond plat floor mats that as i recall i sold to you.

rebel racer- ls sport chrome rims and i got them cheaper then what he was going to sell them to you for.

the list goes on...... i didn't get deals on stuff by being a dick, and calling out people online.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:01 PM
and another thing. Sorry i am venting.

I think all this is because you and eli's rim deal went south. Eli was more then willing to sell you his rims for a price that was a steal, but you were to chicken sh*t to drive out to his house and pick them up you wanted to meet half way. that is total if someone is cutting you a break and giving you a insane deal on something man up and go to their house and pick it up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search