Finally A List Of My Parts For Sale(LOTS OF PICS) - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finally A List Of My Parts For Sale(LOTS OF PICS)
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:22 PM
Well i got around too it. I want my new rims so bad im selling all i can find to get them. I prefer local pick up or i can deliver to chicago if i am heading that way on a weekend. Make an offer and we will go from there.

Well here goes......

Start with some 2004 Cavalier Split 5 Spoke rims. VERY nice condition, no scratches on the face at all. They are not chrome. They are the silver with machined face. Tires will get you through one season still. All they need is some polish and some cleaning and they will look brand new.- $300 FIRM

Next is 2 Spare tires and kits that go with them. i will even include the raod flare lol.- Make offer

Next is a stock intake for the 2.2 Ecotec. 40K miles on it. no problems with it what so ever. Comes with a K&N Drop in filter. I have the paper work to show the price of the filter and when it was purchased and when it was installed too.- Make offer

Next is a PAIR(2 bulbs) of Streetglow hyper white bulbs from my old cavalier. They are the 9007. Currently they are in the silverstar case. THEY ARE NOT SILVERSTARS. I got silverstars for Christmas and used these for maybe a week. Has a slight blue tint. - Make offer

Up next is a pair of carpeted 6x9 speaker boxes. used for a short period of time. in great condition. - Make offer

A Stock getrag shifter. Comes with the reverse lockout shaft as well.-Make offer

Stainless Steel Shift knob. Never installed, came with my short shifter, Unsure of the threading inside of the knob.- Make offer

Red Cone filter-Make offer

Galls Wig Wag Control ONLY. This is a negative reversing system. No instructions, can be used if another set of bulbs is wired into the cavalier system.- Make offer

Finally up for sale is a Strut tower bar that came off the convertibles. It mounts to the strut towers, and also mounts to the firewall in 2 spots.- Make offer

If anyone wants more pics let me know and i can get them when i get off work.

Re: Finally A List Of My Parts For Sale(LOTS OF PI
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:32 PM
Oh and i forgot these

Adidas sign, plexiglass backing with the letters sticking through.-Make offer, Pick up only

And the Big Speakers(PAIR), 15" Yamaha Club Series, 400 Watts Entertainment speakers, BARELY USED, Paid $900 for them, Selling for $500.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:38 PM
I'll take that strut brace off your hands. How much you want for it?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:42 PM
Oh, forgot to add...I'm also interested in the wheels. Is the price with or without shipping? And will you ship them?just e-mail me and let me know

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:55 PM
PM Sent

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:41 PM
Hey ur toes are "Pink" :^D...... No homo!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:44 AM
Its called construction feet. doesnt matter what shoes i wear they always rub. usually they are way more red than that.

And i guess i can ship some of the stuff if need be.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:54 AM
Vincent Morris wrote:Its called construction feet. doesnt matter what shoes i wear they always rub. usually they are way more red than that.

Oh wow, I thought the nails were painted at first!! lol

How's $15 sound for the Galls flasher? I can pick it up next time your out at Ryan's

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:22 PM
ill give u 20 for the flasher

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 2:41 PM
is that knob from the ebay one or is that from the B & M one?

Winks Online Click Here

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:58 PM
$20 for the flasher is fine. pm me your info and ill tell you where to send the money.

And the knob is the ebay one.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:03 PM
how much for the strutbar?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:57 PM
Strut bar is $100 obo since it mounts to the firewall too. its the gm convertible one, harder to find.

Friday, June 09, 2006 3:58 PM
Anyone need any of this stuff? I just want it gone.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:27 PM
can get the bar from Gm for $40 or so..

Monday, June 12, 2006 6:44 PM
i believe you but can you show me so i am sure. IF so ill sell it for that.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:10 PM
I need this stuff gone fast. Please make an offer, ill either sell my 16" rims pictured above or my 17's on my car now. for $300 on the 17's they come with 2 tires at 40% or so and 2 at 65% and 1 extra at 85-90%. Let me know. I need to clear this space out. I have all of the items above in my possession. Everything is still up for sale...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:28 AM
last time I checked, the bar was $45...... I'll have to locate the part number for it, but I did order one from GM back in the day.

*edit*

The price has gone up some since 'back in the day'......... GMPartsDirect...... 22604347, 22642387...... GM LIST: $81.24, OUR PRICE: $49.85,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:37 AM

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:51 AM
Ill sell it for 45. if your interested.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:12 PM
how much for both sets of wheels?

Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:19 PM
Sdwndr2 wrote:how much for both sets of wheels?

$650, no shipping.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:57 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search