Good yards near Yorkville - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Good yards near Yorkville
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:30 AM
well its about that time again.. i want a j project car. the jeep works great for DD and for occasional fun! but i miss my cav. anyone around here know of a good yardss for J's or spot any decently complete ones i can snag?

best case scenario is a 00+ manual with dead engine or trans and good, decently complete body.

any thoughts?

Sven you totally quarterloafed your computer..

Re: Good yards near Yorkville
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:54 AM
There are two excellent yards that I go to in Aurora all the time. The only problem is, I don't know if they sell entire cars with dead engines and all. I do know that they always have a decent amount of Js for parts though. There is another one in Montgomery too that you could try too.

City Auto Wreckers (They only allow people in the yard on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.)
690 McClure Rd.
Aurora, IL 60504
(800) 915-1561

U-Pull It (They are open seven days a week. I am unsure of their exact hours though.)
1901 Plain Ave.
Aurora, IL 60502
(630) 375 0600

Stafford's Auto Parts (I don't think they allow anyone in the yard at all. I have heard that they have a lot of newer model cars that are in really good condition though.)
900 N. Main St.
Montgomery, IL 60538
(630) 892 4218

Hope this helps you out .

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 1:46 PM
very nice ty!!! i was hopin for some with personal experience.

btw we'll have an annoying Chihuahua to match yer cousin's soon

Sven you totally quarterloafed your computer..
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:06 PM
Jrobz23 wrote:very nice ty!!! i was hopin for some with personal experience.

btw we'll have an annoying Chihuahua to match yer cousin's soon

No problem. I go to the two yards in Aurora so much they know me and give me really great deals on stuff .

Awwww... I'll have to let my cousin know. Her non-Chihuahua Abby loves making new friends .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search