Calling out Ken2.2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Calling out Ken2.2
Monday, June 05, 2006 2:51 PM
lol, not what you think . I need to get ahold of ken asap . I lost his number and I cannot get ahold of him on the computer. . Please, someone with his phonenumber email me it or ken if you see this call me as soon as you can man. Thanks guys . This is in regards to a turbocharger exchange. My Turbonetics T3 Super 60 trim. For his too big for his car hybrid Turbonetics component. And cash.

01 Z24 Turbo /// First Reflashed Turbo AUTO MMMM YUMMY

Re: Calling out Ken2.2
Monday, June 05, 2006 3:10 PM
heres a video for you guys also. Off the point but since I wasted your time I gotta give you something in return. lol http://videos.streetfire.net/search/z24/4/65e14135-095d-41ad-86cd-fd6e91a6f0d2.htm

Monday, June 05, 2006 3:46 PM
Ken likes little boys.

Monday, June 05, 2006 5:03 PM
LOL I was wondering what happened to you Luke. I just tried calling you. I left you a voice mail.

Jay your just mad cause they like me more than you. lol jk Plus I beat those kids!!!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:12 AM
Jay wrote:Ken likes little boys and broken pink frisbees.
Fixed for ya Jay

So Luke is goin' for even more boost?? Awesome, I need a ride in that car lol - except that I could never look at my cars the same way again What are your ultimate goals? 1/4 & WHP/TQ?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:17 PM
Damn you paul. lol

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:12 PM
not more boost per say just more cfm out of the turbo. A substantial amount more cfm is generated by the bigger hybrid turbos. The fact I may be loosing that amazing quick spool time that keeps me beating all the cars you see in the videos kind of worries me. But all in all it will work out better for hp and 1/4 figures.

I am shooting for 250 hp range on 10psi. With my other mods factored in it should be reachable. 1/4 times I am hoping to stay in the 12s consistantly . Nothing crazy , I just figure it is a good deal and I want to try something new with the car. It has sat the way it is now for over a year , except for the oval side exit exhaust now on the car. I will keep you guys updated. Paul I have close to 12k dumped into the car but am willing to give it to you staight up for your bike. Prices are comparable and I have wanted a bike for a long time. Think about it. PLEASE. lol

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:59 PM
Seriously?! I'll have to think about it then...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:04 PM
looking for you on aim to talk more about it.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:33 PM
Luke..............You will die eith that car...you'll never get out from under it....

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:33 PM
Besides knowing Paul he will prob turn it into some kinda frankenstein monster truck car or something hahaha no offence or anything paul

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:20 AM
dragracemyz24 wrote:looking for you on aim to talk more about it.

I'm only on during work, 8-5ish.

DevilsSi1481 wrote:Besides knowing Paul he will prob turn it into some kinda frankenstein monster truck car or something hahaha no offence or anything paul

Nah, his car is actually nice. And it's not a sedan!! I mean, who really gives a damn about sedans?! lmao

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search