What???? Is it true???? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What???? Is it true????
Friday, October 28, 2005 9:06 AM
Your eyes do not decive you, Bigger J has returned to the boards. You may all bask in my greatness now. HAHAHAHA Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm nobody. LOL But, what can I say, I missed skinny j and the rest of the KC crew. So how you guys been? I don't see near the amount of kc threads as when me, colt, major, jackass, snoop, and skinny used to post on here. What happened?

Re: What???? Is it true????
Friday, October 28, 2005 2:11 PM
You drive an Acura. Go home. j/k

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Friday, October 28, 2005 4:50 PM
Ya Go Home!!! lol We're all still around Jay well except for Major but he's here in spirit, lol. Give me a ring sometime.

Later,
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Friday, October 28, 2005 5:12 PM
anytime a 2.2 blows up in boost, major is there in spirit.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:52 AM
Still around, just don't post much.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:33 AM
We hate you Mikey! just kiddin man. Give me ring sometime, maybe we go grab lunch, seeing how you only work 1/2 a mile away from me...

Later
Skinny J

Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:50 AM
Spotabee Racing wrote:You drive an Acura. Go home. j/k

HAHAHA! Don't hate cause you can't keep up with me anymore. LOL

Hey Jackass!! Good to hear from you again. When you gonna make it out to another meet? Oh wait let me guess "I will definately make it out to the next one." sound familiar? HAHAHAHA j/k

Skinny J- I'm gonna have to hit ya up one of these days, hey you still working at the same place? Like around 110th and lackman?

Sunday, October 30, 2005 10:11 AM
I know better than to make any promises on my next appearance at a meet. More than likely won't be until the Z is fixed.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:21 PM
Hey Mike, what exactly is wrong with the tranny?

Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:18 PM
I think the diff broke. Haven't taken it anywhere yet. It has been sitting in my driveway for the past few months. My guess is the spider gears shattered.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:59 AM
Not just in spirit, but bir brother is watching ur a$$es all they way from camel land.
Yup still surviving. I'm still trying to get the license plates for my cavy. Stupid saudi government say it's not compatable with saudi laws (roflmao). I'll show them legal.
The turbo is off it now, its a 99 z2.4 black. I'll post pix as soon as I get her out.

So yeah Im here. I wish I can hang out with u guys but I gotta make a living u know. Oil business is not too bad thses days

Keep up the meeting guys. I might come for about 10 days by the end of november or so. Maybe we can hit a couple of wild turkey (Major throws up)

Peace yo and take care

yours truly
Major (In spirit)

Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:53 AM
Major wrote:Not just in spirit, but bir brother is watching ur a$$es all they way from camel land.
Yup still surviving. I'm still trying to get the license plates for my cavy. Stupid saudi government say it's not compatable with saudi laws (roflmao). I'll show them legal.
The turbo is off it now, its a 99 z2.4 black. I'll post pix as soon as I get her out.

So yeah Im here. I wish I can hang out with u guys but I gotta make a living u know. Oil business is not too bad thses days

Keep up the meeting guys. I might come for about 10 days by the end of november or so. Maybe we can hit a couple of wild turkey (Major throws up)

Peace yo and take care

yours truly
Major (In spirit)

oil business... lol. can't you like hit a button over there and make our prices go down? lol

Friday, November 18, 2005 1:11 AM
hahaha, yeah get off your azz and pump more oil so our prices drop. LOL

Good to here from you Major, glad to hear you are doing ok.

Friday, November 18, 2005 1:14 AM
Oh yeah, BTW went to the track last sunday. The ack is hitting 14.5 in the 1/4 mile. Still learning how to launch it, so I hope to be below 13's by spring.

Friday, November 18, 2005 7:32 AM
Nice time so when we gettin charged I'm hope I can get that this spring
my timing chain & pistons are broke so I'm puting hi compression pistons
and just running my nx kit If I can get somewhat in 13's I'll be happy
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search