=o( Never been in an accident !! until now. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
=o( Never been in an accident !! until now.
Friday, October 28, 2005 6:35 PM
Well guys you're trully whom never been in an accident that envolved me driving ... but since I have driven my car I am always cautious but today was not the case basically 4 car & truck pile up and all started because that stupid f*ck*r on a white mazda sedan who was turning right on exit route 25 on route 20 west bound decides to merge back into route 20 and that tanker trucker decides to make a right lane merge so he smashed him right smack in the middle and the cavalier base model that was in front of me decides to slam on the brake all this happen within few seconds me watching what was going on watching the truck smash that white mazda and watching the truck fish tailing and not viewing that cavalier instead of her slowing down she decides to just slamsss on the brakes and of course I rear end her. So now my front bumper is all f*cked up and my Head Lights and my Evo CF Hood which is completely shattered from the hood latch forgot to take pics of that and my windshield since my CF hood propped up and smack directly on my windshield and made some damage on the roof of the car so I am sooo Pissed !!!! again all this happen in matter of seconds but I guess I should be glad things didn't get worse ... Im still around and my air bags didn't deploy which is a good thing. but now I have a $3000 estimate and a $1000 deductable and really the only thing that really hurting me is my pride .... Never been in an accident ever while I am driving until today ... But I guess it happens atleast I didn't get no ticket or citation and I hope whomever drove that white mazda who btw must be in the early teens because what I heard from the tanker truck driver he only had a permit and I'm sure no insurance so honestly I hope my insurance will persue him but what I hear that's probably not going to happen ... they are considering it my fault but my insurance assured me they will work with me on not increasing my deductable because I been a save driver for ever we will see so ( To be continue..... ) Still trying to cough up some funds for my

Mazda Proteje I think + Chrylser 300m + Tanker Truck + Cavalier base + Cavalier LS Sport (me) = TooHypE really pissed ...

More pictures are here ....

http://photobucket.com/albums/y19/toohype2k4/accident

But the moral of the story .... No matter how much you think you are a safe driver ... I guess it's true it's hard to expect the unexpected ... including myself ... A hard lesson learned... Here's what it use to look like before the accident ...

Peace Yo ... Don't have alot of post for the month ....

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Re: =o( Never been in an accident !! until now.
Friday, October 28, 2005 6:56 PM
Holy @!#$................What the ..............Hector Bro CALL ME ! ! !

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Friday, October 28, 2005 7:44 PM
oh man im so sorry! im glad u were okay! and it does suck, accidents are so crazy how quick it happens. id be so devasted if i were you. good luck with everythin.

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:25 PM
Well I am glad to hear your ok and good luck w/ it.....whats w/ us cavi drivers and the accidents this week...

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:48 PM
damn that sucks, glad your alright though

Friday, October 28, 2005 11:55 PM
that sux man, glad ur fine.
Saturday, October 29, 2005 6:45 AM
Hector I got a plan. Get the 3k from the insurance. I can buff the bumper like no ones business, and I have an awsome place that will come out to you house and change your windsheild for a good price. Basiclty I can make it so you walk away with some money from this whole ordeal.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:35 PM
Sorry man, atleast your hood looks alright

Sunday, October 30, 2005 11:29 PM
sorry to hear that i almost got into 1 myself just a few hours ago
Monday, October 31, 2005 5:45 AM
hope your cool hector

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Monday, October 31, 2005 7:09 AM
that sux at least your okay though and it looks like you can get that all fixed up in no time.

Monday, October 31, 2005 10:57 AM
Hey peeps thanks alot .... yeah it does sux but again atleast I am here fine and I am still around well good news is my car will be getting fix big thanks goes out to my family and friends especially Erik ... big props and thanks to you bro ... I ain't gonna get mushy ... but I def would hug ya ... just don't get overally excited my wife would kill me ...

In the mean time I am taking advantage of a 5 speed Jeep Wrangler ... interesting vehicle ... I might say ...

Monday, October 31, 2005 12:53 PM
hey Hector, just got nice and drunk and pick a couple random trick-or-treaters to jump kick, it'll make you fell better

My Car is all fixed up ... !!!! o)
Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:15 PM
I finally got my car ... I swear to god I spent about 20-30 mins or more just picking up lil things out of place and picking up the spare parts like the Head Lights that are somewhat in not bad position all I really need are some really good adhesive/glue and fix them up and they are good to go, I should be picking up the broken CF Evo Hood tomorrow also ... cool ... anyhow I just thought about mentioning my experience .. and knock on wood this doesn't happen again ... But agian I am sooooo freakin happy ... ok that is all

TooHypE is backk !!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search