Something new for you show goers. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Something new for you show goers.
Friday, October 28, 2005 5:54 AM
Been working on this for a while but it's finally done. It's a website that you can do searches find shows/races within "x" miles from your zip code or do a search by region! Very easy to use and we're arleady running the affiliate feed on the Gateway J's site.

There is even an RSS feed to keep up to date with everything in your area!

FindAutoEvents.com

Let me know what you all think, it's been a lot of work.

-Tim

Re: Something new for you show goers.
Friday, October 28, 2005 7:11 AM
that's sweet even though there isn't much due to it being October.

Friday, October 28, 2005 10:53 AM
Ya. Just wait till spring though. Sign up for the rss feed and it'll update your RSS Reader.

-Tim

Friday, October 28, 2005 1:30 PM
Sweet

Friday, October 28, 2005 2:39 PM
Tim-thanks alot for doing this! I appreciate this soo much. before, it would take me forever to find event info on car shows and stuff. now, its there by a click of a button. THANKS SOOO MUCH DUDE!
Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:21 AM
VERY GOOD IDEA TIM ! ! ! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ! ! !

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:50 AM
awsome! how detailed does it get? will it only include big major shows or what? I usually take the Thursday Auto section of the papaer we get at work, they have a bunch of car show listings, that and flyers for car shows you get at car show, plus word of mouth.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 2:18 PM
Thanks guys. It's actually been quite a bit of work. We have it setup now to where anyone can add an event. So feel free to add as many as you want. I also have a couple of robots built that will go and search for more events and get them listed.

-Tim

Monday, November 28, 2005 12:40 PM
If you haven't checked out the site in a while, check it now. We've added feeds for people's myMSN, myYahoo, and others. As well as added a weekly mailer that you can sign up for to see upcoming events in your region and interactive Google maps. Let me know what you all think!

-Tim

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search