Ecotec Fuel pressure regulator - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ecotec Fuel pressure regulator
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:46 AM
Hey i need to find a fuel pressure regulator so i can put my new pulley on it. What have you guys used? What would you recomend?

Re: Ecotec Fuel pressure regulator
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:51 AM
Accel mankes one, which is an adjustable FPR. We carry them at www.TurboTechRacing.com

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:13 PM
I think I just asked Daflyinsquirl this question already but AFPR for an LT1 can fit an ecotec motor I believe? Know where I can find one? When got lucky before and found one for the ECO, it was about $79. Turbotech Racing wants $169.99. It even had a gauge for $79.

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:15 PM
02ECOTECIMPORTKILLER wrote:I think I just asked Daflyinsquirl this question already but AFPR for an LT1 can fit an 2002 ecotec motor I believe? Know where I can find one? When got lucky before and found one for the ECO, it was about $79. Turbotech Racing wants $169.99. It even had a gauge for $79.

Friday, June 05, 2009 12:53 AM
you should check this one out from BWD. its for a 96 impala SS and is adjustable. they run about 50-60 bucks at oreillys or pep boys. ive compared them and they seem identical except one has a mesh screen (eco)

http://www.bwdbrand.com/web_app/catalog/bwd_bgBulk.aspx?strSearch=23065
Friday, June 05, 2009 1:24 AM
as far as I know, the LT1 FPRs only fit the 03-05 rail. 2002 rail is wayyyy different.

Saturday, June 06, 2009 2:24 PM
But what if i got the hahn racecraft fuel rail adaptor? I think that adaptor fits on all the fuel rails, not sure.

Saturday, June 06, 2009 2:57 PM
DaFlyinSkwir(LS61) /PJ/ OEM+ wrote:as far as I know, the LT1 FPRs only fit the 03-05 rail. 2002 rail is wayyyy different.

this is correct.

The Corvette one will not work though. F-body unit is direct bolt on for 03-05.
Sunday, June 07, 2009 12:46 PM
With LSJ injectors and stock FPR, would I be pushing around 40-45 psi to be able to utilize the full 360 cc injectors capacity? Stock fuel pressure may not be enough to get the most out of my injectors with my curren mods; or do I need an AFPR on top of HPT to push even more fuel through? I am almost there with the LE5 mani and re-tune, but is my stock FPR still good enough (until I make more power) to get the full potential out of my LSJ injectors? I want the most power out of this (if it means getting an AFPR I will). Someone can tell me? Thanks!

Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:16 AM
Anyone? Almost have the mani, need to get this if I need it so I can have and not miss anything when I get re-tuned!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search