head studs - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
head studs
Sunday, March 22, 2009 7:03 PM
ARP or Golden eagle?? whats better?? golden eagle is cheaper, and ive heard of them before but you always hear arp. general consensus??

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.

Re: head studs
Sunday, March 22, 2009 9:30 PM
arp because of the reputation and quality. Think about it, your talking about head studs! anything goes wrong with the others then that could spell disaster. I would pay a little extra just for he insurance.

Monday, March 23, 2009 1:00 PM
golden eagle are good too, it's your budget.

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Monday, March 23, 2009 3:27 PM
personally ive never heard of golden eagle. but it's refreshing to know there's another option out there...

id say go for it and try them.

Needing 2.3 oil pump stuff? PM me...
Monday, March 23, 2009 7:51 PM
ive heard of them before in the performance world and from what i hear there acctually pretty good. so idk, i dont what my sh*t blowing apart tho. anyone else??

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.
Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:55 PM
golden eagle make decent @!#$. i haven't heard anything bad from them. they're known more for their honda parts.

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search