non crane rockers for 2200? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
non crane rockers for 2200?
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:53 PM

Re: non crane rockers for 2200?
Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:01 AM
yup people have been using howell for a long time now. I didnt really much of the link but it seems to me that those are just some 1.6 rockers that can be installed in our cars to basically give us a little more lift at the valve. I have some proform ones that are going to be installed on the new head, hopefully along with those springs we plan on getting.

Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:53 PM
hmmm...are all 1.6 rockers the same? if so, why is everyone getting so upset with the fact that there will be no more gold rockers?
Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:40 PM
i think 3100 rockers are 1.6's

my kill list:a geo metro and a mac semi wow did i kill that thing
Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:09 PM
Dave De Stefano wrote:hmmm...are all 1.6 rockers the same? if so, why is everyone getting so upset with the fact that there will be no more gold rockers?

well they are not all designed the same way but obviously if they are 1.6 rockers the ratio will be the same. Most aftermarket roller rockers with aligning spring tip would for the most part work, but these are the most common ones. Its not just the rockers themselves but the fact that crane actually shut down, is why people are were worried about it. As far as the rocker studs, there is a post madjack made to identify all of the parts.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search