need help for perfo - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need help for perfo
Saturday, March 07, 2009 8:58 PM
i want more performance so i have this on my car
Engine: • Custom Cold Air Intake /w k&N filter • Ported intake manifold • RSM 59mm Trottle body • Pacesetter 4-1 header • custom 2.5 in exhaust on a Ultraflow muffler and cat with a 16" resonator • UR Underdrive pully • Solid hub ceramic clutch kit • fidenza flywheel

i want put more without spending too much ....i have like idea a secret cam or if you have any idea ......

and i what know what is the difference on my ld9 the quad 4 , quad 4 high outpout and other ....if i can put any piece of the quad on my ld9 for perfomance or ...

sorry if you can't understand :S

Re: need help for perfo
Saturday, March 07, 2009 9:20 PM
You have covered all the basics it seems.
tuning is a good way to get some extra power out of bolt-on's as well.

nitrous or boost is the only thing you can do for a major gain though,
try a set of secret cams since you have a ld9, that's one thing you don't have.

I saw you didn't mention a high flow cat.
that is very important also imo.

Saturday, March 07, 2009 10:13 PM
ok, most people dont know this but basically everything 2000 and newer has a factory high flow cat. theres no reason to drop money on a new cat which unless its damaged, is illegal to do anyway.

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.
Sunday, March 08, 2009 9:36 AM
i have a set of secret cams if u need them, just pm me

if it can't win a race it better win a show
Monday, March 09, 2009 5:12 PM
02 silver cavy wrote:ok, most people dont know this but basically everything 2000 and newer has a factory high flow cat. theres no reason to drop money on a new cat which unless its damaged, is illegal to do anyway.

you sure? I never heard anything about a 00+ factory high flow on a J... I could be wrong too.

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Monday, March 09, 2009 5:44 PM
02 silver cavy wrote:ok, most people dont know this but basically everything 2000 and newer has a factory high flow cat. theres no reason to drop money on a new cat which unless its damaged, is illegal to do anyway.

unless you upgrade the size of your exhaust, in which case the factory sized pipe will only be a restriction on a more open, better flowing system.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search