LSJ injectors for an LD9 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LSJ injectors for an LD9
Monday, January 05, 2009 9:54 AM
I am looking at picking up a set of LSJ injectors for my 2000 LD9. I know I have to modifiy my fuel rail slightly but am wondering if I need to get a different harness for them to work on my car? If someone could let me know if I do that would be great, and if anyone knows where to get a set I'd appreciate it.

Re: LSJ injectors for an LD9
Monday, January 05, 2009 11:45 AM
... no. They plug into the stock connectors. I'm surprised that didn't show up in your searching.

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Monday, January 05, 2009 2:12 PM
i should have a set of injectors with harness if your interested

Monday, January 05, 2009 4:41 PM
I was pretty sure they retained the stock connectors. I have a feller that sent me a message saying he had a set. If that doesn't go through I'll give you a shout Cavalier2000. C2 I'm also surprised . Didn't do much of a search. Just took 5 min to do a quick search cause I had to leave for work. But thanks for verifying.

Monday, January 05, 2009 5:33 PM
what size are they? if they arent any bigger then the m45 kit's then whats the point?

Are you scared of the changes coming? The answer is on the inside.
Monday, January 05, 2009 6:57 PM
z yaaaa wrote:what size are they? if they arent any bigger then the m45 kit's then whats the point?

LSJ injectors (stock one) are like 368cc, compared to the 310cc that comes with the kit.

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search