Exhaust for 4 door Cavalier - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Exhaust for 4 door Cavalier
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7:25 PM
This is my first ever post on here (pretty sad considering i have been a member since 2004) and i was wondering if any one could tell me if the exhaust is different between the 2 and 4 door cause i figure the exhaust needs to be longer for the 4 doors if this is the case would it be possible to just add an extra peice of pipe in the front of the cat-back system. I was looking into the megan racing exhaust also vs. the rk sport single outlet system if there are any opinion on this also

Re: Exhaust for 4 door Cavalier
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 8:36 PM
same length.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 9:47 AM
the cat-backs will all bolt up the same for the most part

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:16 AM
all cat backs are the same for the 3rd gen.

front pipes are different depending on motor.....not body type

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:56 PM
The motor is the 2.4 and that helps a lot knowing that they are the same lengths i just need to decide now on the megan racing or the rk sport magnaflow system
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 4:40 PM
The RK Sport exhaust is the Magnaflow system, so if you are curious on the sound then look up the maganflow, I believe its been a long time since RK Sport even hd their own exhaust, the "old guys" can correct me if I'm wrong here but I believe it was about 2000 when they stopped

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search