gm supercharger - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gm supercharger
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:33 PM
Is there anyway to get the gm supercharger for the 2.4L at the US pricing for around 1500 in Canada? The dealerships are asking around 4000. The place I found doesnt ship to Canada. Does anyone know roughly how much the kit weighs?

Re: gm supercharger
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:20 AM
have your tried...

Pace performance

crate engine depot

Trying working a deal with someone in the states. You pay for the S/c and ship it to their house, they in return ship it to you. It would have to go USPS to make it the cheapest. My s/c kit i think the box said it weighed somewhere near 40lbs and thats going to be a pretty penny. Still cheaper than 4,000 tho. If i wasn't going back to school, i would help you out.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:20 PM
shipping weight of the kit is 75-80 lbs about. you could come down to the states, to say, crate engine depot since its only in IL and not OH like pace, buy it directly from the dealership then drive back up. might be a road trip, but it might be worth saving the extra money.

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Thursday, March 13, 2008 7:16 AM
I think the gas/food money involved there would surpass the shipping cost. They pop up on ebay from time to time, and im sure someone will be selling one in the classifieds before long. Look on the grand-am forums, as they have the 2.4 as well as aleros. Try and find some other sites with cars with the same engine, maybe someone is selling one.
Thursday, March 13, 2008 7:30 AM
Try another dealer. Any GM dealer Chevy, Pontiac, GMC can get it for you. The cost difference was alot when I got mine. Even the same dealer tried to charge me more but I explained that I was already quoted 2500 for the kit and that was all I was paying. The reflash is also included if you have it done by the dealer you bought it from. I should have waited on the price to come down but I bought this over 2 years ago.

Labrat
Thursday, March 13, 2008 9:25 AM
M45 Kit weights 42lbs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search