obx good or garbage.....? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
obx good or garbage.....?
Monday, November 26, 2007 10:53 PM
just wondering how you guys feel about the obx 4-1 header, is it worth 150 bucks or should i look elsewhere.....i'm supercharged as well if that makes a difference in header selection....any help would be appreciated! i seen past threads...i have looked in past threads and it has been both ways...just seeing what people on now think....It is not ceramic coated either...but i like the chrome look...but performance before looks is the way i want to go!

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"

Re: obx good or garbage.....?
Monday, November 26, 2007 11:04 PM
i have the tsudo header which is the same thing, i like it and it is definately noticable in the upper rpms.

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:53 AM
I never had a problem with my obx header. I thought the price was resonable and I paid about $200 with shipping.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 5:52 AM
Most say it is hit and miss to get a good one. They are made in china.

IMO check out the ceramic coated pacesetter header. It is made in the USA.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:17 AM
OBX parts are known to be cheap copys of someone elses product. Go with a pacesetter you won't be sorry. Paesetter has both painted and ceramic coated. The eramic or armour coated as they call it will stay looking good for a long time but it does cost more. This is one of those things that you get what you pay for quality wise. Having said that after researching headers I bought a pacesetter 4-1 from turbo tech racing.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:38 AM
what about dc headers....how are they...i found one through neverenoughauto.com....by the way he's a jbody owner as well...he's on here somewhere, great company....even likes wheelin and dealing, and will try finding anything for you... but he's got dc ceramic coated headers...any input on that header?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:02 AM
You should really search. There is info on about every brand of header already on here.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:10 AM
i found out what i wanted to....thanks to all who helped

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search