ecotec pacesetter header - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ecotec pacesetter header
Friday, November 23, 2007 1:50 PM
Does anybody have pics of the header connected to there stock exhaust.reason i ask i have a chance to get a header preety cheap and would like to just put it on with my stock exhaust for know,till next summer then do the rest of the exhaust.would there be any gain with it or not.

Re: ecotec pacesetter header
Friday, November 23, 2007 5:48 PM
I wouldn't bother installing it until you do the rest of your exhaust. It won't make any more power, and it's throwing away money.

Saturday, November 24, 2007 2:24 PM
really? how is that? i find that statement pretty hard to believe

Saturday, November 24, 2007 5:28 PM
the rest of the stock exhaust is going to restrict any improved air flow from the header... i think
Saturday, November 24, 2007 5:58 PM
How is it throwing away money? It will make a difference aswell, just not as much as if he had a full cat back with a high flow cat.
Saturday, November 24, 2007 6:38 PM
The header alone with the stock cat back WILL increase power by itself. IF you add a cat back also, it will increase the power even more.

PM us the price you are getting it for, we might be able to be cheaper, and get it to you very fast

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Saturday, November 24, 2007 8:11 PM
I can get header for $90 it's used but in real good shape and it's ceramic coated.just wonding if any gains are seen with it on stock exhaust.i'm the kind of person that can't wait to put stuff on my car,if i have parts they need to get put on asap know what i mean.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search