Where can I find a HO manifold? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where can I find a HO manifold?
Thursday, November 22, 2007 1:40 PM
Hey guys where can i get an HO manifold and the adapter flange? cause im gonna make my 00 cavy turbo very soon, just waiting for some parts to arrive. I Thinks is better an HO manifold than the stock one . Let me know guys. Appreciated

Re: Where can I find a HO manifold?
Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:03 PM
JBO Classifieds

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Downpipe w/ Cutout | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Friday, November 23, 2007 4:47 AM
I have 4 HO mani's laying around waiting to be steamed and cleaned and ported and polished. Right now they're just dirty. Give me $30 and you can drive by and pick one up if you're in Alabama...

If you're not, hit the local junkyard and be ready to spend about 20 minutes yanking one. Or pay the shipping and get one of mine.

Later!

As for the flange, well, there's someone on this board that used to make them...Chris Fontana? I think...I've got one but IT'S MINE! MUUUUWAAAHHHHAAAAHAHHHAAAA!
Friday, November 23, 2007 6:42 AM
That would be awesome!! But theres a problem I live in Puerto Rico and I think I can drive my cav to Alabama unless I built the first boat cavalier z24. But let me know the shipping quote and we work something out. Thanks!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search