cam - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cam
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:36 PM
i was just wondering is there any way of changing a cam in the 2200 without taking the engine out?

DRIVE HARD OR DONT DRIVE AT ALL!!!

Re: cam
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:45 PM
Ok and why is this in the boost forum exactly?

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Thursday, November 15, 2007 5:54 PM
We are in the boost forum? Man I must be blind or stupid....hold on let me check..... nope it's you.
Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:25 PM
Knutz Robert wrote:We are in the boost forum? Man I must be blind or stupid....hold on let me check..... nope it's you.

You have only been here a few months. You clearly don't know how everything works around here, so I wouldn't start calling veteran members tards. This topic WAS in the boost forum. A moderator moved this thread from the boost forum to the performance forum...where it belongs.

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.
Saturday, November 17, 2007 8:37 PM
im srry i posted in the wrong forum. didnt pay attention. but does any one kno a way to without pullin the engine?

DRIVE HARD OR DONT DRIVE AT ALL!!!

Sunday, November 18, 2007 8:33 AM
I think it may be possible to take it out through the wheel well, but it wouldnt be very easy.
Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:26 AM
Knutz Robert wrote:Man I must be blind or stupid....hold on let me check.....

I'm going with your stupid

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:58 PM
I'm taking it out through the wheel well, but you have to be really carefull. You have to take out the passengerside lower brace on the engine to lower it enough to get the cam out. I used a big block of wood and 2 jacks on the oil pan to make sure it had enough support so there is no damage to the internals. But you have to take off the head to get to the lifters.

2001 Chevy Cavalier (Sandrift Metallic) 8 OHV of raw fury!

Friday, November 23, 2007 9:17 AM
Brian Whalen wrote:You have only been here a few months. You clearly don't know how everything works around here, so I wouldn't start calling veteran members tards. This topic WAS in the boost forum. A moderator moved this thread from the boost forum to the performance forum...where it belongs.

Easy now Mistakes happen

Darkstars wrote:
Knutz Robert wrote:Man I must be blind or stupid....hold on let me check.....

I'm going with your stupid

You really need to say that? God it's like I have to parent you guys to keep you all from fighting XD

Hey Darkstars, remember that fight we had a while ago? You shouldn't just go looking for fights

Buddy Club Ecotec Cavalier
* More to come *
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search