2200 heads and misc parts - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2200 heads and misc parts
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 3:51 PM
ok i have 2 2200 heads one completly stock, got warm so it may be warped, i also have another head i bought from a member on here It has a cracked rocker boss (where the rocker arm stud bolts to), I have gotten estimates to repair, and its $150. It has the $125 oversized valves, $350 port job, $150 springs (stock), retainers, seals...etc. $80 valve job. About $700 invested in the head. Due to the fact it needs repaired, and I have no time or money to do so, i just need to get this stuff out of here, if anyone can find me the drivers side door sill piece that holds the carpet down in a convertible i may be willing to do some trading....... i also have a bunch of stock parts from a 98 2200, including injectors, fuel rail, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, throttle body, pretty much any sensor,coil packs, ignition module,im sure i have more if u need any thing like this let me know and ill see about shipping or may be willing to travel a little ways, i live in mid missouri. may take trades on about anything, just let me know what u have.... i just need all this stuff gone or its gonna get tossed in the trash, hit me up with offers!!! i can get pics upon request.

Re: 2200 heads and misc parts
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 3:54 PM
i also have a few civic parts if anyone knows anyone lookin for this stuff, i have a sohc valve cover from a 94 civic, i also have a racing steering wheel with hub for 97 civic, and stock headlights for 97, once again let me know

Friday, September 07, 2007 7:15 AM
classifieds...

Friday, September 07, 2007 9:50 AM
i realized that after i posted it lol, my bad

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search