2.3 guys I need some help - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.3 guys I need some help
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:42 AM
I was at a junkyard yesterday and found 2 LO manifolds that were a bit dirty, but in good condition, one was still attached to a 2.3 in a 95 cav.

Anyone think its worth it to take the Manifolds to sell? Or should I hunt for the HO's?

Anything else off the 2.3 motor that I should take? (I dont know anything about what motor came with what manifolds in what year, would the head off the motor be a good thing to take, the cams?)

Is there anything in the VIN that would tell what kind of 2.3 it is? what head itd have or anything?

thanks for the help!

Re: 2.3 guys I need some help
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:09 AM
If your planing on selling them then yes get HO mani also you can take any 2.3l t/b they have 56mm vs our 2.4 with a 52mm t/b secret cams you need to take the intake cam from a 95 and only 95 2.3

exhaust cam comes from a 94-92 lo 2.3.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:12 AM
Ok, maybe Ill go back to the yard today, or next week and get the cam from the 95.

Ill see if I can find other cars with it, but not sure.

What cars did the w41 stuff come in? I doubt Id find anything, But Ill be on the lookout next time I hit the yard.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 12:13 PM
Hey if u could go back and get me that t/b bracket i would buy that off u. Ive looked all over in my area and they pull them motors as soon as they get them in so i nevr have a chance to grab one. Email me if u can help me out. Thanx

onebadazzz24@yahoo.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search