what to do what to do - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what to do what to do
Monday, June 25, 2007 6:31 PM
ok guys i have a 2.2 on the engine stand and in trying to firgure out what to do. it is going to get hot tanked on thrusday. all i need is more tq so the motor dont seem gutless when i have my 20s on. im also thinking of boostin to about 5psi

Re: what to do what to do
Monday, June 25, 2007 6:48 PM
fill out your profile so we can help you bettter.2.2 eco,non-eco?????

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, June 25, 2007 7:39 PM
also, you're gonna want some bigger brakes...

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Monday, June 25, 2007 9:36 PM
From his previous post......I want to say he's rockin an S-dime with pushrod power. As far as getting more lowend power.. have you changed the gear in the rearend? Boost would be ur best bet since no one makes a stroker kit for the 2200 that ever worked correctly.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:15 AM
JUCNBST wrote:From his previous post......I want to say he's rockin an S-dime with pushrod power. As far as getting more lowend power.. have you changed the gear in the rearend? Boost would be ur best bet since no one makes a stroker kit for the 2200 that ever worked correctly.
thanks
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:24 AM
Thank god, your talking about an S-10, all I heard was 20's and thought you you where talking about a Cavelier, you scared me a little there

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:02 AM
Weebel wrote:Thank god, your talking about an S-10, all I heard was 20's and thought you you where talking about a Cavelier, you scared me a little there

I heard gears in the rear end....thats what scared me....
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:04 PM
^ ( Rolls eyes)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search